Chapter 6

Yoongis P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open to the empty classroom, I must've fallen asleep. Eh, whatever nothing matters in life anyway. I grab my bags and head to my next class. That's when I notice a detention slip in my bag, well at least now I won't have to deal with those mindless freaks of our school.

~~~~~

Recess began and I had to stay in for detention. Well more like a lame excuse for it since it's literally just 4 fold-up desks with chairs and a teachers desk, oh and no windows. I walk in, expecting an empty room with the same things. But I see Jimin, his hands crossed in front of him and his head nuzzling into them in the furthest corner from the door. That's supposed to be mine but he's Jimin so I can kind of forgive him for that. For some reason he looked like he was about to cry for some odd reason. Maybe it's because it's his first time here, I'm guessing that since I've been here so much I don't remember what its like to feel like to be him. But Honestly I don't care much so I close my eyes, take out my earbuds to listen to music and fall asleep.

Some time passed and I felt a piece of paper hit my desk I unfold it and it read.

"Hey, bet you didn't guess I'd be here - P.JM"

Honestly, I was kind of surprised that he was here since he seemed a pretty good person in school, so I wrote back.

"Yeah, it is quite strange that your in here. why are you in here? "I wrote back to him in messy handwriting when I compared it to his neat rounded handwriting I thought as I crumpled the ball of paper then threw it back.

He unwrapped the piece of paper read it and spoke.

" You know we can talk right? And I'm in here thanks to you." He said in a quiet tone as he usually did, not taking out my earbuds to listen.

" How am I am involved in you being here?" I said to him back at him.

" You fell asleep in class and I wanted to wake you up since the teacher asked me to give you the detention slip" Jimin said while not looking at me and rubbing his knees as if he were nervous in a tsundere like voice yet still managed to speak in a quiet voice.

" But you did't need to wake me up, you could've gone to the next class without me and left the note in my bag?" I asked him.

" Okay, I didn't want to do it okay! Pabo." He answered back in an even more tsundere like voice while slapping me on the arm.

" You know, I wonder why more girls don't like you. Since you know, you seem like a pretty cute dude." I said speaking my mind as Jimins cheeks started turning a bright pink colour.

"P-Pabo." Jimin said while trying to cover his blushing face.

That's when I realized I just called him cute. But it is true that he is kind of cute. Okay, I'm allowed to say that since I'm Bi. But, do I actually like him? True he is kind of cute.

"Eh, s-stop staring" Jimin said as he grabbed onto my arm to nuzzle his head in and turned even more pink.

I was staring? Oh well if I did I probably didn't notice but yeah, he does look cute when he is embarrassed. You know, now that I think back at the times I've helped him, I had no clue why I did it. I really don't understand since I've never cared much about people who've been bullied in my past schools, why do I care now?

Then the bell rang for us to be dismissed to our next classes.

"Well time for us to go now I guess Yoongi-Hyung" He said while letting go and grabbing his bag and heading out the door.

"Bye my little Jimine" I say as I kiss him on the forehead. Yoongi what are you doing.

Wait Yoongi, why did you just do that. I think as I hear a clicking noise down the hall and footsteps run off somewhere. Just as I hear Jimin yell.

"Taehyung-Ah what are you doing! Get back here!" I hear Jimin yell as he hides behind me.

"Ah, it's okay Jiminie" I say as we head to our next class and I pat his head gently.

~~~~~~

A/N Well still bad. I'll do better next time.