Chapter 21

Smut(And Inconsistent P.O.Vs)

Holy Water - 69 cents
Rated K for Kinky.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up, Jimin still in me but I may have been grabbing his ass. Okay, you can't blame me, he has a nice ass.

     "Mph~ Yoongi Hyung What are you doing?~" Jimin somewhat moans, tying to push himself off of me.

"What I know you want." I grin as I continue to grab his ass.

     I could see him blush from that comment.

     "So, do you actually want me to continue because if you're not fine with it, I'll stop." I ask, concerned I might hurt him again.

     He doesn't answer, he just nods since he's probably too embarrassed to actually say it. I then reach under the hoodie and feel his bare, yet smooth ass.

"Mmmm~ Looks like little Jiminie isn't wearing anything underneath daddy's clothes, how naughty." I say while slapping his ass.

"Ahh~" Jimin moaned in a high pitch.

I then caressed the place where I slapped his ass. Then I slowly inserted one finger up his ass, making Jimin bite his lower lip. I started to move it in and out, eventually adding a second finger.

"Ahh Hyung~" Jimin moaned again.

I flipped Jimin over so that I would be on top of him, he looks so submissive when I see him under me. I added a third finger into his ass with a grin plastered on my face. Then, with one hand I grab his dick and start stroking it, occasionally rubbing over the tip of his dick making him let out lengthy moans and with the other hand, my fingers inside of him. I pull my fingers out and start unbuckling my belt.

"You ready?" I ask hoping he'll get what I mean.

"Y-Yes, d-daddy." I hear him say.

I get turned on by how he called me daddy and laugh at how he seemed so shy.

"Mmm, I never knew my little Jimine was so kinky~" I say while taking off my pants and shirt.

"You know what, let's continue upstairs. It'll be more comfortable for you and me." I say while picking Jimin up bridal style.

Jimins P.O.V

Yoongi Hyung brings me upstairs then he opens the door to his room and he lays him on my bed. I then he gets on top of me and continue what he started. He then runs his hands under my hoodie, feeling my skinny yet muscular body. I then try to then cover myself with my legs by bring them up to my chest. Since I'm self conscious of what I look like.

"Aww~ don't be shy baby boy. Your body's beautiful just like you." Yoongi Hyung tries to comfort me while kissing his forehead.

I blush from the complement and Yoongi Hyung starts to run his long fingered hands across my body. I then let him spread my thighs apart. He then takes off his briefs and throws them somewhere to position himself in front of me.

"P-Please be g-gentile." I shyly say while trying not to look down.... there.

"Don't worry, I won't. Unless of course you want me to." He smirked devilishly, sending shivers up my spine.

Yoongi Hyung pushes into me slowly, trying not to hurt me. He manages to fit my entire length inside of him and let him adjust. I then nods to him, signalling that it's okay for me to move. He started to move in and out of him slowly, trying not to be rough.

     "F-Faster, P-Please." I say slightly embarrassed by what I just said.

     "As you wish." He smirks back,

     He quickens his pace thrusting in and out a little faster but, not to rough it'll hurt me. I grab onto the sheets of the bed. Then he places his hands on my small ones.

     "Hmph~ Hyung, m-more~ "He begs and I go with what he asks and go rougher.

     He stops for a while trying to lift my legs up onto his shoulders, positioning himself better. He then continues to thrust into him harshly. I'm hesitant though, I kinda like it. So, I don't ask him to stop and let him continue.

     "Ahhh!~" I moan.

     I open my mouth widely though, Yoongi took advantage of that and attacked my lips and eventually sliding his tongue inside.

     "Hmph~" I continue to moan.

     He then pulls away and starts sucking hickeys onto my neck, still inside of me thrusting harshly. He then let go of my hands and that went directly into his soft mint green hair, entangling my fingers in his hair.

    "Ahh~" I moan again.

    He continues thrusting into me then, I feel him hit a pacific spot and it makes me let our a loud and lengthy moan.

    "Ahh~ Yoongi Hyung~" I moan loudly.

    I start panting by all this pleasure and he soon does too.

    "Jimin-Ah, is-ah it okay-ah if I cum-ah inside you? Ah." He tries to ask though I don't quite know what he means by cum inside of me so I just nod.

     I then feel something warm and liquidly fill inside of me. It reminds me of that one night.... Though, this time it felt more gentle and caring instead off rough and abusive. I feel Yoongi Hyung still inside of me, still thrusting, making the strange liquid go in deeper inside of me. I then feel a twist in my stomach and a familiar sticky white liquid come out of my dick, some accidentally getting on his hoodie. He then pulls out with some of that similar white substance.

     "Ah~ Hyung, that was so good~" I moan for the last time that night.

    "So, I'm guessing you want to get cleaned up." Yoongi Hyung says while getting off the bed.

    I then nod, agreeing that I want to go get cleaned up. I try and get up and off the bed though I stumble to the ground.

    "I guess, I'll have to carry you there." He shrugs as he picks me up and brings me to the bathroom.