Chapter 36

Yoongi's P.O.V.

     What happened? Why am I at my old house? Wait why is Jimin sleeping with me? Did I hurt him again? Why does my head hurt so much? Shit. Shit. Shit.

     "You went crazy you came here, started abusing Jimin. I beat you up. He bandaged you up. There, answers Yoongi." A man at the door way says.

     "Who the fuck are you?"

     "A better partner for Jimin apparently." The man at the door says cockily.

    "I was his boyfriend first."

    "And worst boyfriend."

     "Fuck you."

    "Yeah, I bet you've done that to him without consent a thousand times and with a lot of different people, you should be glad he's this forgiving towards you."

I stay silent in defeat and stare at the ground.

"Why the fuck are you even in our house?" I ask.

"I though I told you while I was knocking some sense into you. I'm here because you aren't a good enough boyfriend."

"I am not a-" I try and say but I'm quickly interrupted.

"Yeah, because kissing, having sex, and basically cheating on him with other people is being a good enough boyfriend."

"Min-Hyung? Is that you?" Jimin yawns as he stretches his arms our.

"See, he calls out my name when he wakes up, not yours." The man at the doorway says.

"Don't you fucking say anything back, I'm leaving right now so You better take care of him."

As he says that he closes the door, heads downstairs, and leaves.

"Yeomin Hyung?" Jimin says while rubbing his eyes.

"It's Yoongi Hyung."

Those words suddenly make him start to cry. Fuck, Shit! He hates you! I'm surprised when he wraps his arms around me.

"Hyung, I'm so glad you're back to your normal self! I missed you!"

"Wait, you don't hate me for cheating on you?"

"Well, I don't hate you but, y-you know w-we c-ca-can b-breakup i-if y-you w-want to be with her..." Jimin cries while pushing himself away.

I'm speechless. Really? He'll let me do that?

"Y-You d-d-don't h-have t-to force y-y-yourself to p-pretend to l-love m-me." At this time he's crying even harder.

"I-I..." I don't know what to say.

"Y-Y-You can l-leave now, y-you k-know, i-if you w-want to b-be w-with h-her." He says wiping his eyes of the tears.

     It's too bad that I'm not with Suran but, I could still have a chance with the other girls on campus right?

"I a-already k-know y-you d-don't l-love m-me a-anymore s-so j-just l-l-leave p-please! I already know y-you w-want to!" He cries with more tears coming out from his eyes.

That's when a I get out of bed.

~~~~~~

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, I just want to do some things....