Chapter 19

Jimin's P.O.V.

     Why are there ambulances around Yoongi Hyung's house? I'm scared that something happens to him since he lived alone therefore, it being most likely him whom this's happened to. I walk across the street to see a close look at what happened. I see Yoongi Hyung covered in his blood as they bring him into the ambulance. I feel like crying. Why do you keep on forgetting what he did to you.

     I stand there in shock by what happened. Then someone approaches me.

     "Do you by any chance know this man?" One of the people from the people from the ambulance ask me, most likely referring to Yoongi Hyung.

     "Y-Yes... I do k-know him." I answer him in an anxious voice.

     The man continued to ask me questions and we went to the hospital. I still didn't know to the full extent to what happens to Yoongi Hyung. I just know that he was found at his doorstep, fainted, and covered in blood.

~~~~~~

      I waited for a long time in the hospital waiting room. Jimin, why are you waiting here. He doesn't need you. Don't you remember anything you damm idiot. I'm eventually called in to see Yoongi Hyung. As I walk into the room which was similar to mine when I was in the hospital. I just stare at him by the entrance of the room. I don't know why though.

     "Jimin"

     "Jimin"

     "Jimin?"

     "Jimin?!"

     "Jiminie?"

     "Jiminie?!" I heard Yoongi Hyung say from his hospital bed.

     "O-Oh, s-s-sorry H-Hyung" I say while making my way beside him.

     "No need to be sorry Jimin, okay. I should be the one apologizing, I was the one who ruined your life after all." Yoongi Hyung said while reaching his arm out to touch my arm.

     "Eh? Ruined my life? I'm the one that's doing that. Sorry...." I say removing his hand from my arm.

     "Jimin Ah, you gotta stop thinking of yourself like that. You're perfection in its finest form, you did nothing wrong." He says trying to comfort me.

     I do nothing but blush from being flustered by his kind words and nuzzle my head into his chest though, I hit his arm making him wince in pain.

     "Ah sh-" he says as he bites his lip from the pain.

     "Eh? What happened, did I do something?" I say stressed I accidentally hurt him badly.

     "No, you just accidentally hit my arm and it hurt, I'm perfectly fine." He says.

     "How do I know you're not lying? Show me your arms then." I say hoping he was telling the truth that he just hit his arm.

     "E-Eh, n-no I'm perfectly fine." He says while rubbing his arms.

     I really want to know if he's lying so I grab his arms and fold up his sleeves to see bandages wrapped up around his wrist. What did he do?

     "Jimin I can explain!" He says trying to pull away his hand.

     "You hurt yourself Yoongi! I'm worried for you okay." I shout the first part and mumble the last as I feel tears starting to form in my eyes from genuine concern.

     "Okay, I won't hurt myself or you in anyway. Well, at least I'll try my hardest." He try's to compensate.

     "Great then, I guess I'll leave now. I'll see you later." I say while leaving.

     "Also, is it okay if I stay at your place once you get to leave the hospital?" I say on my way out.

     "Yeah, sure!" I hear him answer,

     I walk outside and it's now nighttime and cold. I walk to Taehyung's house alone and walk in to see Jungkook and Taehyung playing video games together. How cute.

     I take off my coat and shoes to head inside. Then I head upstairs but as I am walking up the stairs I hear Taehyung shout.

     "Jimin Ah, where have you been? Why are you coming home so late?" I hear him say.

     "I was just visiting someone in the hospital." I answer though I get nothing in response.

     I walk upstairs to the guest bedroom and fall asleep.

~~~~~~

A/N sorry for short chapter, I'll make a longer one eventually.