Chapter 35

Yoongi's P.O.V. (Finally *takes deep breath*)

After I graduated I wanted to move on to college or university and so I did. Though, I did have to go back to Daegu for it. Don't ask why. While I was gone I tried to talk with Jimin but I didn't have enough time because of the stress. At that time I lived in a dormitory in a room all by myself while everyone else had to share. My room was actually quite spacious. I sure wish Jimin was here.

I eventually got a roommate, her name was Sin Suran. She was pretty cool. She also was into music. She also suggested I bleach my hair. Yes, we did share a room together and we both wanted to produce music so, I ended up going back to Seoul with her and seeing Jimin though Suran-Noona wanted to spend time with my sister, Hoseok's sister, and Namjoons's sister. When I got there I could tell Jimin missed me and I kind of did too. I ended up staying the night but later having to leave early with all my music stuff and some other things.

The rest of the year I didn't get to see Jimin but, I still had Suran-Nona with me. Though, yes something may have blossomed in the two of us and yes, I may have forgoten that I was still in a relationship with Jimin. I'm sorry though.

I remember when it was New Years she actually confessed she liked me, I kissed her, she kissed me, I cheated on Jimin. Though, I didn't know Jimin was watching all that time. Though because I didn't know I didn't think much of it. Me and Suran-Noona dated for the rest of the year and I didn't think twice every time me and her kissed or had sex, I never thought about Jimin. I honestly forgot he was a person in my life because of everything. I took it all for granted. I eventually made a mistake and we broke up and that night I went back to Seoul and drank and drank. I drank until I was so drunk I could barely tell where I was and where I was going.

I eventually found my way to my house only to find Jimin and someone else sleeping with him what?

~~~~~~

Jimin's P.O.V.

I woke up to harsh banging on the door.

"Jiminie? Jimin? Are you home?!" I heard Yoongi Hyung say before he opened the door.

"Jiminie, where are you?" He said while walking inside

"Jimin, who the fuck is that?" Yoongi Hyung said referring to Yeomin who was still asleep.

"Ah! Hyung, it's not what it seems! I promise!" I try to persuade.

"Fucking lies. I know you were fucking cheating on me while I was gone. What'd I expect from a slut like you."

"Me? Cheating?! You did that first, I saw you kiss that girl that one night on New Years!" I say back at him.

"Park Jimin, did you just talk back to me?" Yoongi Hyung say as he comes closer.

"U-Um, W-W-Wait, I-I"

"I JUST FUCKING ASKED IF YOU JUST TALKED BACK TO ME NOW ANSWER ME!" Yoongi Hyung shouts.

"I-I-I'm I-" Nothing but tears fall from my eyes.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU DAMM SLUT!!" He shouts even louder while grabbing onto my hair.

"I-I-I"

"STOP FUCKING STUTTERING"

"I-I'm sorry" I say as tears just fall.

"IS FUCKING SORRY ALL YOU KNOW!?! IF YOU CAN ONLY DO THAT I'LL GIVE YOUR DAMM MOUTH A USE!"

"Don't fucking talk to your boyfriend like that!" Min-Hyung says while punching Yoongi do the ground.

I'm too scared to hear all the shouting so I try and cover my ears to block the noise. Even though I can see Yoongi Hyung being slammed against glass tables and wooden stairs,

"Stop fucking neglecting him! He needs you!"

"Get up your ass and at least try to be a better boyfriend!"

I just watch, still in shock as Yoongi let's Yeomin beat him up until he's unconscious.

"Min-Hyung, please d-don't hurt h-him a-anymore!" I try and say through the tears.

"Okay then. As you wish."

I don't know why but I just run over to Yoongi Hyung and hug him. I miss him, I don't care how bad of a person he is, he still deserves kindness.

"Um, Min-Hyung can you help me bring Yoongi-Hyung upstairs to our bedroom please?"

He nods as he picks him up and carries him upstairs.

I then search for bandages and other things to tend to his wounds then head upstairs. I know, I should bring him to a hospital but, how was I supposed to explain this all without someone being arrested or fined.

~~~~~~

I finish bandaging up Yoongi Hyung's arm and I'm just so tired that I fall asleep right beside him.