Chapter 27

Jimin's P.O.V

     I went upstairs to Yoongi Hyung's bed room to get some clothes to change into when I go to sleep though, when I enter his room I see some texts on his phone. I know I shouldn't snoop but, I just- I- I go check what the texts say.

Unknown: So, how much did you pay for him to be your personal slut Yoongi?

Unknown: I bet you don't actually love that prostitute.

Unknown: Why do let him live in your house, nevertheless the same bed.

Unknown: I bet one day, you'll share him with us.

Unknown: You know, we can pay you for him.

Unknown: How does $10,000 work?

Unknown: How many times have you fucked his ass?

Unknown: Honestly, I don't know why you settle with someone with such low standards.

Unknown: I bet he begs for your dick every night.

Unknown: Well, I guess you'd expect that from a gay slut like him

Unknown: I bet he likes it when you fuck him harshly. He's a masochist.

     I continue reading through the insulting texts someone sent to Yoongi Hyung about me. I start to cry as I fall to my knees and my tears soak into my oversized sleeves. Does he really not love me? Was all that ever happend all a lie? Does he get bored of me? will he one day give me away to strangers like their propertey? I cry and cry and cry. Do you do nothing but cry. You're such a crybaby. No wonder he probably doesn't want you.

     "Jiminie are you okay, what happend?!" Hear Yoongi Hyung say in a comforting voice.

     I can't answer him with my mind filled with tears and boubts. I hold onto his phone in my hand tightly until  I feel Yoongi Hyung touch my hand and phisicaly take it out of my grasp. I continue to cry into my sleves which by now, are completley soaked.

     "Who the fuck would do this kind of bullshit?!" Yoongi hyung shouted.

     I curl up into a ball in fear because of the sudden usage of a loud and stern voice reminding me of my father and how he would scream then shout, then hurt me repeatedly.

     "Oh my gosh, sorry Jimin, didn't mean to shout at you." He says toning down his voice making me calm down just a ittle bit.

     There's a long silence with Yoongi hyung wrapping his arms around me and leaning his head on my shoulders.

     "Jimin please, don't beleive anything you saw there. I would never do these things you." He says calmly in a soothing voice making me calm down and melt into his arms, wrapping my arms around him.

     "Hyung, promise you'll never leave me." I say wiping my tears and looking at him.

     "I promise, you'll never feel alone. Not even if either one of us dissapear, I'll always be with you." Yoongi Hyung says while kissing me on my lips, making me blush slightly.

~~~~~~

After we both had our cuddle session together I went to go take a shower and get changed into other clothes. When I enter our bedroom I see Yoongi Hyung sleeping while grasping onto a pillow. Kind of like a bear or something. I want to sleep with him too but, I don't want to disturb him so I grab a try and grab a blanket to sleep on the couch. As I approach his bed I feel someone's arm pull on my shirt.

"Jiminie~ Stay with me~" I hear Yoongi Hyung whine as he pulls me onto his bed, sandwiching the pillow in between us.

"Humph~" I pout, pretending to not to like it. Pabo.