Chapter 7

Jimins P.O.V.

As I walk out of detention with Yoongi-Hyung he kisses me on the forehead softy with his lips. WAIT WHAT. I start to bush as I notice Taehyung and another kid take off down the hallway. Anxious that he took a picture or saw what happened I yell as I hide behind Yoongi-Hyung.

     "Taehyung-Ah what are you doing! Get back here!" I shout trying to get him back. As I hide behind Yoongi-Hyung.

     "Ah,It's okay Jiminie." I hear Yoongi-Hyung says as he pats my head as we head to our next class. I also blush at the cute pet name Jimine.

~~~~~~

I manage to make it to my next class without getting picked on, but that was probably just because I was walking with Yoongi-Hyung. We later parted ways and I went into my next class I see Taehyung talking to someone in front of his desk. I don't mind him talking to the other person so I sit down beside him and wait for class to begin.

A few minutes into class I hear Taehyung whisper into my ear.

"I saw Yoongi-Hyung kiss you, were you two flirting?~" Taehyung whispered to me as well as talking as if he wanted to get something out of me.

"You have no proof though so how do you know you're just saying this to get information" I Whisper to him back hoping he was joking.

" Well I have a picture I took~" Taehyung said in a sly tone as he took out his phone.

" Eh?! Well as long as you don't share it to anyone, you're safe." I say to him back.

" Well it's too late now. Heh." He says laughing at the end of the sentence as if he's trying to provoke me.

"Well who'd you send it to?" I say gripping onto my selves hoping he won't say anyone important or, just popular.

"That one I think Jung Hoseok guy and one of his friends I think Jeon Jungkook or something." He says in a clam tone. That's also when I remember the guy's name who was afraid of girls, Jeon Jungkook. Also know as a playboy, well at least that's what I hear from Taehyung. But never the less, those guys weren't as bad as the guys I think it would get to would be but, I'm still stressed just in case it somehow spreads, then those other people will know. Also Jung Hoseok, I think that's the one guy who sit behind me and Yoongi during first period, I don't know much about him but, at least that's what I think I don't know many people in my new class sadly.

(A/N Every time I wrote Jeon Jungkook it autocorrected to JEON JUNGKOOK.)

I write 바보 on Taehyungs sheet of paper and I get back to my work.

~~~~~~

The last few periods of the day were done and Taehyung said that he had to go do something after school with someone so he couldn't walk home with me but I was still okay with that, both him not being able to walk home with me and him having a someone he doesn't want to talk to me about. So, I found Yoongi to walk with and apparently he was waiting for me outside of my class so, we could get our stuff and walk home together since neither of us had anything important to do.

As we are crossing the street Yoongi as if he wanted to ask me something.

" Hey Jiminie is it okay if I come over to your house sometime?" He asks while looking up at the sky.

    " U-uhh, n-no, you w-wouldn't want to come over." I said stuttering in between words hoping he wouldn't come to my house because I knew my dad wouldn't approve and there would be much worse to come if I did bring him over.

    " Okay then, so would you like to come over to my place sometime instead?" He asks as he looks at me then looks up at the sky. 

   " U-umm m-maybe, I d-dunno... I-I'll think about it." I say stuttering, still uncertain if my dad would allow me plus if my part time job would get in the way.

Then, we arrive at my house and I say goodbye and he says goodbye to me while he hands me a piece of paper and I head into my house. The one place I don't want to be right now in my life after being at such a joyous time in my life.

~~~~~~

A/N Still crap, sorry