Chapter 31

Jimin's P.O.V.

     It's been 2 years since me and Yoongi-Hyung met. He's graduated by now. I'm actually all alone now. Though, you could say I have Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon but, they all feel distant. Sure, they are my 'friends' but, without Yoongi Hyung gone back to Daegu I'm lonely. It's good that I'm not bullied or harassed, or abused by my father and peers because of Yoongi Hyung's presence, I still miss him though.

     I'm still living in Yoongi Hyung's house though, it's cold and lonely. For the few months I've lived alone I always expected him to be there, expecting to feel a warm, grumpy, and sweet Yoongi Hyung but I don't. I even made meals and set the table for the two of us, hoping one day he would come back just to see me, but he never did.

     Yes, we've texted, called, and video chat.. wait is that what it's called? Whatever, that's not the point. I just miss his face, I miss his hugs, I miss the feeling of his long fingers intertwined with my small ones. He doesn't want you.

     I remember paying the rent alone, eating alone, traveling alone, and sleeping alone for the first year Yoongi Hyung was gone. Though, I remember him coming back during winter break.

    I remember him being dropped off by a girl that wasn't his sister. Was that his new girlfriend? Did I mention that I found out he had a sister, that wasn't important though. He actually bleached his hair now but that made me sad on the inside since he didn't tell me.

     I remember when he came back it was only for him to get his other things he left at our house, taking away a lot of things that reminded me of him. I remember when he came back, yes, he did hug me, yes, we did hold hands, yes, I didn't feel sad and lonely anymore but, yes, we got to sleep together in the same bed but, that was only for one night. He left the next day and simpler left a note saying.

     'Jimin, sorry I have to leave so early. I promise I'll try and come again soon. But, if you can't wait to see me, here's the location of my campus. XXXXXXXX'

     Just a note? Just a note!? That note made me feel sad, but still somewhat happy at the same time. You shouldn't bother visiting him you'll probably just annoy him. He didn't visit me for the rest of the year. We also talked a lot less sadly. I still made meals for the both of us. Still hoping in my heart he still loves me and would care enough to come back.

     I remember that year I really wanted to be with Yoongi Hyung for the New Years and so I did. I traveled all the way to where he said he was staying all alone.

    I remember walking along the winter streets searching or for where he said he was but, when I did I saw the faint silhouette of Yoongi and the same girl sitting on a park bench with Yoongi Hyung's arm around the girls. I watched them as he tried to kiss her. I watched as my boyfriend cheated on me with someone else. I tried to hold in tears. Why? Why would he do this? He doesn't want you anymore. He hates you. He's never truly loved you.

     I remember heading back the very same day. I stopped texting him, calling him, chatting with him or, with anyone. I just felt so much emptier. I remember when I got home just cried. All you fucking do is cry. Crybaby.

     I remember the next day having to go to work. Having to pretend I'm happy and okay. I wasn't.

     I remember after work going to the park where me and Yoongi Hyung officially became a couple. I Rembrandt going to the bridge we spent our time at a lot and just trying to hold in the tears and not succeeding. Then, I feel someone's large touch my shoulder.