Chapter 22

Jimin's P.O.V

     Yoongi Hyung brought me to the bathroom and placed me on the toilet seat.

     "So, I'm guessing baby boy wants a bath." He says while turning on the water and letting it fall into the bath tub.

He walks out of the bathroom leaving me alone. While he's gone, I decide to take off the hoodie so that it'll spare the awkwardness of him doing it. Then, he came back with two towels and places them on the sink counter. By this time, the bath is full of water. Yoongi then picks me up and places me in the bath.

"Is it warm enough?" He asks me.

I just nod because I feel too shy from him seeing me like this, even though just happened. Literary just five of so minutes ago. I'm then surprised when I feel a wet towel touch my back though, I soon remember it's Yoongi Hyung. I brung up m knees l to my chest as he cleans my back with his long fingers. There's an awkward silence that eventually fills the room.

"Um, Jimin-Ah, can you turn around for a minute." He asks while he grabs onto my shoulder and I turn around to face him.

He then leans in closer to clean my chest then, eventually reaching a little further down south. I felt extremely awkward but nice for some reason though, Yoongi Hyung didn't seem to be phased at all by what he was doing. He then moved down to my inner legs, still feeling slightly awkward. He then grabs a container of shampoo and puts some on his hands to put into my hair. I then felt him rub his hands through my hair, it feels calming now. I always liked the feeling of his big hands compared to mine. He then rinsed off all the soap

"Ah, was little Jiminie embarrassed?" He says smiling as he kisses me softly on my forehead.

I just blush in embarrassment. Yoongi then lifts me up and places me on the toilet again. He grabs a towel and starts drying me off, still touching areas down there. He then takes the towel and wraps it around my waist.

"I'll bring you to my room to get changed, I'll take a shower." He says as he picks me up and drops me at his bedroom.

I watch as he leaves the room and close the door behind him. I then get up, slowly trying to make my way over to his closet. I grab a plain white shirt and light blue ripped jeans. Once I'm done changing, I step outside and I can hear that Yoongi Hyung is still taking a shower. I think about making lunch but, turns out were kind of late since when I looked back inside Yoongi Hyungs room there was a clock that read 5:04pm. Well at least I didn't have to be forced to eat. I don't know what else to do but just lay in Yoongi Hyung's bed until he comes back and scroll through social media.

~~~~~~

Yoongi's P.O.V

I finish taking my shower and I make my way back to my room seeing Jimin sleeping on my bed under the covers with one of his legs hanging of the side of the bed. Honestly I would get angry if someone else did this but, it's Park Jimin so I can let him get away with anything. Also sleeping in my thing Jimin stop stealing my spotlight. I decide to join him so I go to the other side of the bed and slide in, bringing myself closer to him.

I'm getting ready to sleep with him, of course ignoring the fact it's 5:18pm. Since in our world we sleep when we want to. I then check my phone and I actually see a text from Namjoon and I decide to read it because why not.

RM: Yo Mr.DT Suga wasup.

Sent Today, 4:43pm

Wow, I just realized he changed his name finally to RM. Though that doesn't matter much and I just decide to text back like a regular person.

Sup, nothing much just skipping school and chilling w/ my little rice cake :Min Swag

(A/N let's just imagine Yoongi has mint green hair okay, I couldn't find a better one

(A/N let's just imagine Yoongi has mint green hair okay, I couldn't find a better one. Also I can't feel if Jimin is asleep since my vision is crap)

RM: W8, u and Jimin are a thing? U guys look soooo cute together. I ship it. #YoonminIsReal

I sigh at his enthusiasm. Ahh, Hyung...

Well, I just wanna go to sleep now. K :MinSwag

RM: but isn't it only like 5? Why are you going to sleep now?

Because leave me alone, I want 2 sleep. That's why :MinSwag

I decide to turn off my phone and go to sleep with Jimin. My arms wrapped around him and my head in his soft orange hair.