Chapter 28

A/N Did you know one time I called a Korean person dad? And no, it wasn't a k-pop Idol.

~~~~~~

Yoongi's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with Jimin and me sandwiching a pillow between us with my arms wrapped around him, bringing him closer to me.

"Hyung~ Let go, I wanna get up!" Jimin whined while trying to push away from my grasp.

"No, you're staying here with me." I said not moving one inch.

"Hyung, if you don't wake me up I-I'l-I'll K-Kiss you." He pouts like a small child.

"Aww~ how cute, I'm just going to fall asleep." I say not caring at all.

I close my eyes hoping he'll leave me alone and fall asleep too but, I feel his lips touch mine. Just a peck. Not a kiss, just a quick peck. Like a chicken.

"You call that a kiss?" I say barely opening one eye.

I can see him blush slightly. Oh little Jiminie, so innocent. I close my eye hoping I'll just drift back to sleep.

"Hyung~ let go pleasee, I wanna get up!" Jimin says while trying even harder to get away from my grasp.

I do as he wishes and let go of him but in the process making him fall down onto the floor. (Because of Newton's third law of physics. I'm a nerd)

"Hyung~ Why did you do that! It hurts!" He whines on the ground.

"You asked me to let go, so I did." I said in a cocky voice,

I just mentally picture him pouting in defeat even if I can't actually see him. I start to drift to sleep until I feel Jimin tug on my arm hard enough to make me fall of and right on top of him.

"Argh Hyung! Get off of me!" I tries to shout while trying to push me off of him.

"Five more minutes~" I say, actually wanting to sleep in forever.

I actually feel like falling asleep but, I can't since Jimin is trying to push me off of him but with no success. Yet. He eventually manages to squeeze under me and get away from my grasp.

"Hyung, You're a meanie." He says while heading over to my closet, most likely to get some clothes for a shower.

I see him get clothes from my closet and leave the room to go to the bathroom. Do people call it washroom or bathroom? I don't know and don't care.

Jimin's P.O.V

     Yoongi Hyung is such a meanie. A meanie that I love. Kind of. A lot. Pabo. I finish taking a shower and get changed into a different outfit. Once I'm done I go back to Yoongi Hyung's room to see him still on the ground, now asleep. He really seems like a rock. That's probably what he'll be in his next life or something.

     I go downstairs and don't bother to make breakfast since one, I don't and won't eat it and second, if Yoongi Hyung really wanted to eat he should to it himself. So, I just simply watch K-Dramas and Anime until either Yoongi Hyung wakes up or I have to go to work.

~~~~~~

     Yoongi Hyung still hasn't woken up yet. Is he dead? Probably not. Though just in case, I'll go find him. I walk upstairs to his room and I see him N changing through a small crack. Why do I feel some déjà vu? Frig, how can someone be so sexy. I watch as he takes of his shirt. Jimin get away. Revealing his bare chest. Jimin stop staring. I start to bite my lip while I watch him lose more and more clothes. Jimin, leave before he notices. I still continue to watch, eventually I watch until he's left in only his boxers. Jimin, why aren't you thinking about he consequences!

~~~~~~

A/N I think I'll continue next chapter. Hai, I'm also gonna start posting another story starting tomorrow. Plz don't h8.