Chapter 29

Holy Water on Sale!
~$4.20~
You'll Need it!
~~~~~

Yoongi's P.O.V

     Does Jimin really not suspect me to see him watching me change? Oh Jimin. Maybe I should teach him a lesson on why you shouldn't be watching your significant other while they change. Though whatever, that'll just be an excuse to be with him. He's been watching from the door for a while now, what a perv. A cute perv. My little perv. My little Jiminie.

By now, guess it's time for the predator to catch his prey. Since he's still staring at me like a yandere. I subtlety move over to the door and drag him inside and pin him against the door. He looks at my eyes in shock.

     "So, what did you think would happen little kitten?" I say to him while inching my face closer to his.

     He just stands there and turns bright pink with his eyes trying to look everywhere but at me. So, I make him face me by lifting his chin and making him look at me. I then kiss him because, how is anyone supposed to resist his aura of just cuteness. He eventually lets me inside his mouth. His mouth always feels so nice to be inside.

     I pull away from the kiss and just stare at his innocent eyes. Then, I get an idea. I push him onto the bed and then flip him over so he's on top of me but, I'm still keeping him close to me by wrapping my arms around him.

"Jiminie, do you want to do something different?" I say.

     "Um, I guess so..." Jimin whispers shyly.

     "Okay then, ride me."

     "Um..... what's that?" He says turning even redder.

     "It's when... well... um...How about I show you." I say with a slight grin on my face.

     I move one on my hands down under his pants to his beautiful ass and stick a finger inside slowly making sure not to hurt him.

     "Hmph~ Hyung that feels weird~" Jimin says turning even more red.

     "We've done it before Jimin, remember?" I say while continuing to finger him, still with a slight grin on my face.

     He just bites his lip in response. Fuck, he looks so submissive. What have you done Park Jimin?! I later put in a second finger, then a third with Jimin letting out small moans. I then pull out all my fingers out of his ass.

     "Now, do you want to take off your clothes or should I?" I ask.

     "I-I'll do it..." he says as he takes off his black hoodie and black shorts with his briefs and shirt.

     I then do the same and take off my briefs since that was the only thing I was technically wearing. That then leaves us both naked.

     "Okay, now Jimin can you sit up for me?" I ask.

     "Oh, okay..." He says while he sits up.

     "Okay now just-" I say while positioning Jimin onto my dick.

     "Ah, Hyung~" Jimin moans in a high pitch as he adjusts to my size.

     He then gets used to me inside him.

     "Now what Hyung?" He asks innocently.

     "Just move up and down like this." I say as I pick him up and let him slide back down onto my dick.

     "Hyung~" He moans again.

     "So, I do it like this?" He asks shyly while moving his hands to my chest  for support and moving up and down slowly.

     "Perfectly fine baby boy~" I complement him making him blush.

     He continues to bounce on my dick with his erect on on his chest. So, I just decide to start caressing it.

     "Hmph~ Hyung stop that~" He moans, contradicting what he just said.

     He's still kind of slow so, I buck my hips upwards making him react surprisingly.

     "Ah!~" Jimin moaned again.

     I just smirk at how he just looks. So damm sexy. I'm still rubbing my hands all over his dick as well. He then tries to move faster willingly, giving out slightly louder moans.

     "Ahh~ Jimin, has anyone ever told you how perfect you are?" I say while looking into his eyes just because.

     He turns even more red and even more cute. He continues to bounce up and down onto my dick and now I'm letting out slightly deeper moans.

     "Mmm~ Hyung something feels weird... you know... down there..." He says as if he's embarrassed.

     "It means you're gonna cum soon."

     "What's that?" He asks still as if he's embarrassed.

     "I'll tell you what it is when I see it." I say while bucking my hips again. 

     "Ah!~ Hyung- Hmph~" Was all that came out of his mouth.

     He continued to ride me until I came into him and he did onto his chest a long with mine and on my hands. I remove my hands from his dick then lick Jimin's cum that's on my hands.  .

     "See Jimin, this what cum is, the white stuff." I say hoping he'll get it.

     He turns red for at least  fifth time today. I'm guessing he gets it.

     "Jimin, you can get off now you know."

     He then pulls away from my dick and falls onto my chest like a small cat.

     "Hyung, was I the first one you ever..... you know...." He asks.

   "Yeah of course,why would I want to be with anyone but you so, why'd you ask?"

    "Well, it's because I'm just wondering how you know all this stuff."

     "Porn and Fan-fiction. Blame Namjoon for the porn and Hoseok for the Fan-Fiction, he once threw a paper that had a thing called Yoonmin fanfics in my locker after he saw me and you sit together."

     "What are those Hyung?"

     "Something....."

     "But what?!"

     "You'll stumble upon it eventually."

     "Okay then."

     We then fall asleep in each other's arms, completely forgetting all the cum on us. But who cares about hygiene, I just want to sleep with my little Jiminie.