Chapter 34

Yeomin's P.O.V.

     You know, I might have a slight problem. I don't seem to always be able to recognize what's reality and what's a dream. Don't ask why, it's just something that happens. I honestly don't know if it's a mental disorder or not but, I don't think it is...

     "Jiminie? Jimin? Are you home?!" I heard a voice say before he opened the door.

     "Jiminie, where are you?" He said while walking inside

     "Jimin, who the fuck is that?" The man said referring to me who was trying to be asleep.

     "Ah! Hyung, it's not what it seems! I promise!" Jimin tries to persuade.

     "Fucking lies. I know you were fucking cheating on me while I was gone. What'd I expect from a slut like you."

     "Me? Cheating?! You did that first, I saw you kiss that girl that one night on New Years!" He says back at him.

     "Park Jimin, did you just talk back to me?" The man says as he comes closer.

     "U-Um, W-W-Wait, I-I"

     "I JUST FUCKING ASKED IF YOU JUST TALKED BACK TO ME NOW ANSWER ME!" The man shouts.

     "I-I-I'm I-" I can guess that tears fall from his eyes from his scared and stuttered voice.

    "FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU DAMM SLUT!!" He shouts even louder while grabbing onto my hair.

    "I-I-I"

     "STOP FUCKING STUTTERING"

     "I-I'm sorry..." He cries again.

     "IS FUCKING SORRY ALL YOU KNOW!?! IF YOU CAN ONLY DO THAT I'LL GIVE YOUR DAMM MOUTH A USE!"

Wait, this has to be reality right? There's no way I can let this happen.

     "Don't fucking talk to your boyfriend like that!" I say while getting up and hitting him in the face.

    I can see Jimin in the corner cowering in fear. Though, as I look at him I'm hit back by the man. I push him over onto a glass table, it seems to shatter on impact. Bits and pieces of glass now cover the floors. I try and keep him down but, he pushes me back up and tries to throw me against the stairs but I manage to hit him against the stairs. While he's recovering from shock I go ahead and try to beat some sense into him.

     "Stop fucking neglecting him! He needs you!"

     "Get up your ass and at least try to be a better boyfriend!"

     "Min-Hyung, please d-don't hurt h-him a-anymore!" Jimin tries and say through the tears.

     "Okay then. As you wish."

     I don't know why Jimin does but, he just runs over to that man and hugs him. He seems to miss him, this is confusing. Though, I respect his decisions though quite questionable.

     "Um, Min-Hyung can you help me bring Yoongi-Hyung upstairs to our bedroom please?"

     I nod, though hesitant, I know I should trust him. He knows this person better than I do after all. I'm also guessing he's gone to go get some first aid things for this man. How oddly caring...

~~~~~~

     I walk back downstairs and I see Jimin getting some bandages out of drawers and I just watch, I eventually get bored and let him do his thing, I hear him then go upstairs and probably go talk to that guy. After a while I decide to go back and look up at what's going on. He's laying right beside him. He's happy, I'm happy...