Chapter 14

❕Actual Forced Smut❕ THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING - IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS THEN PLEASE LEAVE NOW

Holy Water - Free
Just Take it. Trust me it was once $420.69 take it while you can.

Jimins P.O.V

I wake up not in the place where I fell asleep but, at Yoongi's place. I'm laying down on his bed and not on the couch at Jin Hyungs place. My eyes flutter open but I'm still too tired to get up. Then, I smell a sweet scent of sugar in the air or at least it's something sweet. My eyes face the door and as I watch it I see Yoongi Hyung walk into his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I don't think he knows I'm awake so, I hear the noise of a towel drop behind me and I start to think of Yoongi Hyung behind me naked. Arghh Jimin what ar you thinking get those dirty though out of your head. I heard the the rustling of clothes behind me, most likely him taking and putting on his clothes. I hear him then walk out of the room and see him in my line of sight as he leaves and, he's.... Coughing?

Was it cold outside? Did he bring me home while trying not to wake me up? Did he get sick trying to help you? Jimin, your hurting him. Your existence is hurting him, he'll be much happier if you left him for good. Permanently, I mean, Jimin you deserve to die Jimin. You're no use to this world. You're just a waste of time and space. He doesn't want you. He doesn't love you, he just wants to fuck you then leave you miserable and alone. My dark thoughts make me curl up into a ball, I feel depressed. I start to cry, drowning myself in my tears. That all you do, you do nothing but cry, you worthless piece of shit. I start to cry even harder.

I wipe my tears and get up out of the bed. My legs start to shake and I fall to my knees and start to cry again into the palms of my hands. I try to get up and I manage to grab onto the door handle and open the door to go out and grab onto the railings. I make it downstairs and I don't see Yoongi Hyung anywhere. I scan the room, and I still don't see him. Where could he have gone? He probably left because he didn't want to be in the same house as you. He thinks you're disgusting. i look around one more time until I'm pushed harshly unto the couch.

     "Y-Yoongi H-Hyung?" I ask thinking it's him though, I only get a scoff in response as he pins my arm over my head.

     "Y-Yoongi H-Hyung? W-What are y-you doing, you're s-scarring me." I try and ask again though I only get a rough and forced kiss in response.

     See, this is what I said. He just wants to use you. I can't use my arms so, I try and use my legs to kick him but my legs were too weak so he uses one hand to keep my hand up and one to keep my legs down. Still, he try's to bite my lip making me open my mouth letting him slide his tongue in like last time. This time is different, I can taste the alcohol or something strange on his tongue as he makes his way around my mouth. It feels so rough and forced, I don't want to do this.

A/N in Cananda the legal drinking age is like 18 or something and I just want him to be young sooo yeah. But, I'm not saying he was drunk I'm just saying just in case you thought it was. I also Don't know the legal drinking age in Korea.

     I do nothing but cry, I don't want to do this. This isn't Yoongi. What happened? Why is he like this?

     "Shirt off, now." He says in a stern voice as he takes of his hands from pinning me and directing for me to take my shirt off. I refuse and I lower my hands close to my chest.

     "So do you want me to rip it off or are you going to take your damm shirt off." He says being even more assertive. That's enough to make me take off my shirt as fast as I can hoping he won't get angrier.

     Once I take off my shirt he goes over the hickeys he left before making them an even darker colour. I try to hold in the moans by biting my lip harshly. As he trails further down he starts to palm my crotch, making me bite my lip harder. Then he pulls away, and releases his hands.

     He gets up pulls down the boxers he was wearing and revealing his long hard dick. It's a lot bigger than I imagined though shivers run down my spine imagining it inside of me.

     "Suck." Is all he says, most likely referring to his dick.

     I'm extremely hesitant but I'm scared he'll do something bad so, I give it a small kitten lick hoping that'll please him. Then, I look down too afraid to look at him.

     "I thought you'd know how to fucking suck dick you damm slut." He says as he grabs my hair and forces me to deep throat him.

     I fell him hit the back of my throat and he begins to push and pull my head by my hair with his dick brushing against my tongue.

     "Ah~ Jimin, your mouth feels so good." I hear Yoongi Hyung moan from above me.

     I want to cry, I can't talk back. I already feel the tears start to well up in my eyes.

     Then, he pulls his still hard dick out of my mouth. I feel disgusting. He grabs my pants and pulls them off. I know he wants something more, and I know what it is. So, I try and push away with all my strength but I'm still too weak, and he pushes me down and pinning me down one again. I gave up, and stopped struggling I'll let him do what he wants I can't stop him. He finally takes off my briefs and tosses them aside leaving me and him naked. I feel his now cold hands forcefully spread my legs apart positioning himself in front of me. I see him smirk a devilish grin as more shivers fun up my spine.

     "AHHH!~" I cry as he pushes his whole length into me without any warning.

     I see a slight grin through my tears as more tears vigorously spill out of my eyes from the pain. He doesn't even let me adjust and keeps thrusting at an animalistic pace.

     "Y-ah-Yoon-gi-please-ah-stop-ah-it-hurts." I try and say while tears run down my face but, nothing seems to get through him and he goes even faster and the pain still doesn't stop.

"I bet you like it when I do it rough, you fucking slut." He says still thrusting roughly into me. He reminds me of my abusive father, even though he never did this to me.

     He eventually slows down, making me hope it's almost over but when he pull out and slams himself back in for his amusement, I can hear him chuckle.

     "AHHH!~" I cry again but mixed with a moan from the sudden action and more pain.

     "Stop pretending you don't fucking want it, I know you just want to fucked harshly by my cock." He grins as my vision is blurred by tears.

     He does nothing but laugh at my pain. I can hear us both pant as he continues to pound into my ass harshly. It feels so wrong. Why is he doing this? Please stop.

     "Hyung-ah, p-please-ah-stop, I'm-ah-s-serious!" I try to say in between moans and tears.

     "Ah-Jimin I'm gonna-ah-cum~He says in his rough deep voice as I feel a warm liquid fill inside of me, completely ignoring what I tried to say.

     Then I think it's over but he manages to thrust a few more times pushing the liquid deeper in. I then feel my stomach twist and a sticky white substance comes out. Yoongi Hyung then pulls out and I cry even more, feeling even more dirty. Then he falls onto off me   asleep and I stay still, not moving since I'm too weak to get him off. I bet you liked him fucking into your ass. You're such a damm slut.

~~~~~~

A/N I felt really uncomfortable writing that. Okay yeah that last sentence was me last month since I pre write chapters if I don't have time or inspiration. Now, I have literally written like a dozen I'll never show you. You pervs. 안녕