Chapter 33

Yeomin's P.O.V. (A/N Were not going to see Yoongi's P.O.V in a while BTW)

Well, I guess there's not much to say about me. I left the family house at 18. Worked in retail and still does. Was and still is a loner. Really is okay with liking anyone. Lived with friends for a long time. Good at art and music. Though, music is a form of art. Welp I guess that's all about me really.

And, if you're gonna ask how I found Jimin, well I was just walking around the town and I just managed to stumble upon him. I know, so detailed. Sarcasm. Me and Jimin ended up going to that park everyday at 6:00pm just to talk.

One day, he invited me to his house and I came with him. Honestly, just by how the place looked I guessed he wasn't in a relationship. No pictures, no couple things, not a lot of dishes piled up or, at all. Jimin said that he wanted to go do something and just look around the place if I wanted to. So, out of curiosity I walked upstairs and some of the doors I could tell led to washrooms and bedrooms that I know I probably shouldn't step into but, there was one that seemed odd, it had a label on the door saying 'genius lab'. So, I stepped in out of pure curiosity and there was nothing there. How odd. Maybe it was someone else's old room or something. I guessed there was nothing else up there so I headed back down.

I remember while we were there we just bonded, watched K-Dramas and Anime like Asian weebs. We actually did that a lot at his place.

~~~~~~

By now it's spring, to be pacific, March. Me and Jimin are now really close friends but, I just feel like there's something he's hiding from me or, there's just a secret he doesn't want to tell me. Though, I already know It's not that he likes me, we've been dating for at least 3 months now. Yes, we've kisses and no, we haven't had sex. I'm not interested in relationships. Just friendships.

     I eventually started coming by his house more often and now, I sorta live with him. Jimin is just such a nice person. He can cook, he can clean, he's beautiful, he's modest, so basically the most wonderful human being in the world. I'm surprised he was single and would fall in love with someone who is a literal adult or you could also say university/college student. Though, sometimes I think in Jimin's eyes there's nothing but optimism.  Not the bad kind though, Wait is there even a kind of bad optimism? Eh, there's always a bad side to things. Though, for Jimin there seems to be quite a lot of good things.

Also, before you ask. Yes, I do know about how Jimin's father was abusive and how he was a prostitute for a short period of time when he was in middle school. I was actually somewhat involved, well not really. I was just in the school where it started and some of my peers were doing it. I really didn't do much. And that's something I regret. Though, that's the past and right now's the present, a gift. Just like Jimin.

Speaking about Jimin, he's sleeping on my chest like a little cat. I wonder what kind of cat he'd be. Maybe Calico? I dunno, maybe he could also be a dog and if so what kind? All I know really is that he'll be cute. Though he's always cute.

"Min-Hyung~ What time is it~" Jimin yawns as he leans his head back to look at me.

Oh, I almost forgot, Jimin calls me Min-Hyung because he thinks it's easier and cooler to say. Silly Chim-Chim. I then check the time and tell him. (A/N this is not supposed to be a author x Jimin okay, I literally thought in my head that Yeomin-Hyung didn't sound cool. I did not mean it to sound like MinMinHyung(ie), my username)

"It's Jimin O' Clock. That's the time." I laugh as I wrap my arms and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck, making Jimin giggle slightly.

"So Ten Thirteen?"

"P.M." I add.

"So, I guess I'm going back to sleep then *yawn*" Jimin says while lying down next to me on our couch.

"Okay, goodnight Chim-Chim." I say while kissing the side of his face.