The Fangirl Inside Me

Kat pov:

   While they're deep in thought I slowly take out my phone and take a picture of Ciel.

   "YES" I giggle like the fangirl I am, until the phone is snatched from my hand.

   "Hey give it back" I look at Sebastian his about to say something but Ciel beats him to it.

    "What is that? and what did you do?" Ciel Yells at me

    "Chillax I was just took a picture" I say rolling my eyes "And that my friend is a phone" I point at it.

    "A phone what is that" they both ask

    "its like a telephone but its a touch screen"

     "And it can take pictures" Ciel asks

      "And why did you take a picture of my master" Sebastian looks mad.

      "Yes and I couldn't help it you look so serious and cute I just had"

      "cute?" they both ask

       "yep, so what's your decision kill me, make me leave"

       Sebastian looks at Ciel and they stair at each other, they're so much like Catalina and Cat my friends their twins and so much more. But they always talk just by looking at each other at least thats what normal people think but actually they're talking mentally. They ar-

       "You can stay, but you'll have to work as a maid" Ciel walks to his desk and takes a sit. 

       "Fine but I've never worked before and I don't even do the dishes at my house so don't complain when I'm an even worse maid then Mey-Rin." I put my serious face "Oh what case are you working on?" I ask him he looks shocked great me and my big mouth.

     "How the bloody hell do you know about that" I'm about to respond but Sebatian beats me to it.

     "Master she seems to know what I was just by looking at me" he seems less mad.

      "No I knew what you where because you guys are from black butler one of my favorite anime shows, ohh and I'm not wearing a dress" I say turning back to Ciel. He blushes as if he just  remembered something.

    "Oh MY FUCKING GOD IM MISSED TEEN WOLF" I start pacing back and forth while biting my nails "ugh he was gonna be shirtless, Scott was gonna do it with Kira my life fucking sucks" I say throwing myself onto the chair. I look up and the both of them are staring at me like what the fuck is wrong with her.

    "Sorry its just I really wanted to see the new episode, fine I'll be your new maid but I'm not wearing a corset just so you know, And give me back my phone" I say snatching it from Sebastian hand and head out to look for Mey-Rin.

Sebastians pov:

   My master and I don't move as we stare at the door she just went out off. I have never heard any one curse so much specially coming from a lady.And as my brain processes the words she just said I feel my blood boiling she wanted to see him shirtless if I ever meet him I'll rip his head off. I look at my master he goes back to work and I leave the study room to do the days work. Little by little my anger disappears as I realize she won't see him again whoever He is. But for the matter of hand she probably has feelings for my master seeing as how excited she was to see and she called him cute. Whether he realizes it or not this means war.