My Dragon

Kat pov:

  As Sebastian flys we don't talk at all and its not an awkward silence but we are just enjoying our selfs.The longer we fly the more bored I get.I transform into my human form and conjure my phone and headphones.

  "What are you doing?" Sebastian asks taking notice of my transformation.

  "I'm bored and want to lisent to music"I say looking at my phone.He doesn't say anything and I can feel his confusion.

  "YES!!!"I yell when I fine my favorite song.Causing Sebastian to almost drop me.

  "You drop me I kill you"I say strenly at him.He just nods and looks away.I ignore it and play the song happily by One Direction.I sing along.

                             Happily

  You don't understand,

  you don't understand

  What you do to me when you hold his hand.We were meant to be but a twist of fate

  Made it so we had to walk away.

  'Cause we're on fire.

  We are on fire.

  We're on fire now.

  Yeah, we're on fire.

  We are on fire.

  We're on fire now.

  (One, two, three)

  I don't care what people say when we're together.

  You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep.

  I just want it to be you and I forever.

  I know you wanna leave.

  So come on baby be with me

  So happily.It's four A.M. and I know that you're with him.

  I wonder if he knows that I've touched your skin.

  And if he feels my traces in your hair

  I'm sorry, love, but I don't really care.      Cause we're on fire.

  We are on fire.

  We're on fire now.

  Yeah, we're on fire.

  We are on fire.

  We're on fire now.

  (One, two, three)

  I don't care what people say when we're together.

  You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep.

  I just want it to be you and I forever.

  I know you wanna leave.

  So come on baby be with me

  So happily.So happily.

  (One, two, three, four!)

  Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

  We're on fire now.

  Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

  We're on fire now (we're on fire)

  Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

  We're on fire now.

  I don't care what people say when we're together.

  You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep.

  I just want it to be you and I forever.

  I know you wanna leave.So come on baby be with meSo happily.

  I don't care what people say when we're together.

  You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep.

  I just want it to be you and I forever.

  I know you wanna leave.

  So come on baby be with me

  So happily

  The song ends and I hear Sebastian chuckling.I take my headphones off.

  "What's so funny"I ask

   He looks down at me and I see a real genuine smile. "You sang better then singers"

  "Well yea they did teach me how to sing the song like them after all"I say looking up,we're almost their.

  "They?"

  "Yea the five guys Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam, Loui they sang the song and tought us how to sing the right notes"I look back at him he looks different, his not smilling.

  "What's wrong?"I ask

  "You've never sang for me always the master or someone else like those guys" he looks away.

  "You could have just asked me"I say chuckling

"I did and you got mad"He says.

  "That's different you asked me to sing young and beautiful and I don't sing that song unless his their"I look away

  "Why does everyhing revolve around my master or your previous mate?"anger is clear in his voice.

  "What are you talking about.I was talking about Gatsby"

  "Who the hell is Gatsby"he stops fly and just flots their, creepy.

  "Its a movie and that song was written for it and I only sing it when its playing in the movie.And I only sanged it to Ciel because I was thinking about the movie."I say now mad and fly off leaving him behind, that asshole.

  "You can't last long without fighting can you" a voice infront me says.I fly at the speed of light to get their faster, I haven't seen them in sooo long.

   The closer I get the clearer the sky becomes.When I finally reach it I look around it still looks the same.The realm of dragons hasn't changed in the past 500 years.

  "Well look you finally made it"someone says behind me.I turn around to face my son.His short dark red hair and eyes.His gotten taller since last time and buffer.

  I run to his arms "I missed you so much"I say close to tears.He hugs me back.

  "Me too"he says.We stay like that until someone clears their throat.I turn around to find a very angry Sebastian.How in the name of Lucifer will I explain this.

  "Don't I get a hello"a different version of me walks to me, instead of red hair its black.

  "Oh hey how's it going Ash"I say

  "Good you"

  "I've been better"

  "Oh yea sorry guys Ash,Aron This is my mate Sebastian.Sebastian this is my dragon Ashley and my son Aron"I turn to him.