Her Death

Sebastian pov:

  I hear everything they say, What she said about him having a better body then me well lets just see.When Cat starts flirting with me I flirt back trying to make Kat jealous. But all it made her do was laugh, after we leave Cat goes back to acting normal.I wonder what that was all about was she trying to make the undertaker jealous.

  "What are you thinking about"Kat asks me.I look down at her she looks beautiful in that dress.

  "Nothing"I respond.She rolls her eyes and mumbles "nothing my ass".

  "I thought I told you not to curse"

  "Yea I'll stop when God apologizes"she says bitterness and hate in her voice.I look in her eyes what does she mean by that.She sighs "Just forget I said anything"she walks to my master side and starts talking to him.

  I did as my master said and there is only one suspect left and his having a party tonight and my master must dress like a girl.The girls decided to stay back home.But not before they took a picture of my master.

  My master did a great job getting the counts attention but I had to distract Lady Elizabeth.Eveything goes well.I rescued my master and we head home thinking that he is jack the ripper.Well my master at least, I know better and so do the girls.

Kat pov:

  "Can't you guys sit properly"Ciel yells at us.

  "Hey we've been dressing like girls this whole time and this Is the only time we can sit the way we want"Catalina responds.

  So here we are waiting for jack the ripper to strike.And the three of us are dressed like boys finally some pants.I don't know how girls can stand does dresses I want them gone from the face of the earth.

  "So soft"Sebastian says while petting a cat.The twins awww but I get up knowing the scream will come any time soon and I don't want Ciel to see the body.After Ciel finishes yelling at Sebastian we hear the scream.He starts running to the direction of the door.But before he can open it I pull him back and let Sebastian open it.He looks up at me a little mad and greatful at the same time that I didn't let him see that.

  Everything goes like the anime Madam Red is choking Ciel.Me and the girls just stand to the side.I'm waiting for the apportunity.

  "You disappoint me Madam Red"Grell says lifting his chain saw.In that moment I push her out the way.

  "NOOO"I hear Ciel, the twins, and Sebastian yell at the same time as the chain saw goes right through me.I don't feel the pain well it did go right through me my brain isn't receiving any pain signals.Grell pulls the chain saw out and I start to fall.

  "I wonder what her cinema record is"Grell says with excitement.

  I feel something coming out of me.I didn't know I had a cinema record.The first thing I see is My brother before he died.I can't help it smile at the memory at how he was born.Then its Christopher when we first met and the morning he died.At least it didn't show his death.

  Then its Ciel when I first met him, when I found out he was brother.And last is the cake that all 5 of us had the night before.I look over at Ciel and his close to tears I smile at him and mouth I love you.Then I look at Sebastian my mate one last time and I want to move and tell him how I feel but I can't move so I just give him the best loving smile ever, and I let the drakness greet me.

Sebastian pov:

  I watch as I look through her life.At first I was just num but when she looked at me and gave me that smile I lost it and attacked Grell.He killed her, my mate, the women I loved.I won't stop till I have him dead.