The Pain

Kat pov:

  I wake up about the same time as yesterday.I can feel Ciel next to me still asleep and I try not to move to much I don't want to wake him.I look at ceiling and think of Christopher.Today he died infront of my eyes.

Flashback

  "Honey wake up" Christopher says

"Just a few more minutes I'm tired"

I try to go back to sleep but Christopher starts kissing me.I moan and he kisses me harder and I kiss him back.He licks my bottom lip and I allow him acces instantly his tongue explores every inch of my mouth.But he pulls away when he needs breath. I finally open my eyes and look at him.His dark brown hair is messy and his flushes from the kiss unlike me.His hazel eyes keep staring at me with so much love its hard to believe his my mate.

  "I love you" I say

  "I love you too" he leans over and kiss me in the mouth. I chuckle I have to get up for work.After I finish getting dressed we say goodbye and head our own ways.

  It had been a normal day but I feel like something bad is going to happen I just can't place it.Once I arrive home I find Christopher talking to my brother Micheal.

  "Hi honey"I say kissing him on the cheek.

  "Its nice to see you again brother" I turn to look at him.He smiles but it doesn't reach his eyes.

  "Its good to see you as well sister.But  father wishes to speak with you and your mate" he looks at Christopher.

  "Sure, if its okay with you" I look at my mate.I don't question Michael and the reason father choose to talk to us.After awhile you learn to not question it.

  "Sure"he responds.

  I take his hand and transport us to heaven.I transform into my true form, long dark red hair and eyes, long ears as well.Instead of having one of my combat forms I'm in a white long dress that shows my black wings.

  I can feel Christopher nervousness so I squeeze his hand reassuring him.

  We enter a huge throne and sitting in the middle is father.His eyes always that electric blue and blonde hair, his wearing white pants and long sleeve shirt.He doesn't look the age he is.

  "Father you called" I say.And we both bow Michael no where in sight.

  "Yes I need to talk to you both about something"He says.I nod and he continues."As you now I'm very happy you and the twins found your mate.But you three are neglecting your job as guardians"

  "Yes Father I apologize in my and the twins behalf we promise we won't neglect are jobs any longer" I say fearing he will make me leave Christopher and make him forget me.

  "I already have a solution" He looks over at Christopher.

  "No please I can't live without him his my mate I promise I won't neglect my job any longer" I say panicking.Christopher looks just as nervous as me but doesn't say a word, fearing to make father even angrier.

  "I have already made my decision your mate and the twins will be killed and won't be reborn.You will never have a mate again and if you fall in love think of this day" he looks over at Christopher who looks just as scared as me.But before I get a chance to say anything he turns to dust.I feel my heart breaking and I break into tears.

  "How could you he hadn't done anything to you" I say crying

  "I have made my decision.And as punishment you will spend 500 years in hell"

End of Flash

  I touch my cheek and feel tears in my face.

  "Are you okay?" Cie ask. I look up and see him looking down on me.

  "I'm fine" I say weakly and Ciel doesn't believe it but doesn't push it.

  "Young master it..." Sebastian walks in and his eyes change color at the position we are in.I feel his anger, jealousy and pain as well.The sooner he hates me the better.But him hating me would kill me, times like this I wish I wasn't immortal.He clears his throat and walks over not looking at me.I feel a hand over mine.I look over at Ciel and smile at him.And whippe my tears away.

  "I'll go change, I'll see you at breakfast" I say getting up and walking out feeling heart broken.

Cat pov:

  When Kathy started singing we did as well.We all lost our mates that day but Kat had it worst.She didn't get to say goodbye unlike us, God wanted her to never fall in love again.

  We can feel Kat sadness but something is off about it. We don't know where her room is,so we follow her scent. When we reach her room we find her crying in the tub in her mermaid form.

  "Oh honey what's wrong" I say crouching next to the tub.

  "Its not possible"her voice cracks as she speaks

  "What's not possible" Catalina asks

  "I have a mate" she looks at us.And continues at the look in our faces."Its Sebastian"

  "What how's that possible" I practically yell

  "You know its true don't you"She says looking at Catalina.Now that I think about it she hasn't said anything about it.

"Catalina what is she talking about" I ask trying to feel her feelings but she's blocking me how did I not notice this.

  "I felt Ciels feeling yesterday and I realised as I sang that he was my mate"

  "So that means I have a mate as well somewhere out there"

  "Most likely, yes" Kat says starting to cry again.That's when it hits me she loves Sebastian but she doesnt want to be with him in fear God will kill him like Christopher.

  "Don't worry everything will be fine" We both say and let her cry.