Talent Show

Ciel pov:

  I can't cancel the ball.I saw how happy she got about.what am I going to do.

  "Master you need to learn to dance"Sebastian interrupts my thoughts but before I respond the girls barge in the room.

  "Ciel can you sing"all three ask me at the sametime.

  "No"

  "how about you Sebastian?"Kat and Cat ask Sebastian while Catalina just takes a sit infront of me.I feel attracted to her but I don't know why I'll have to ask Kat later.

Kat pov:

  "ugh where is Price Royce when you need him or even the guys from one direction" I say sitting next to Catalina.

  "What are you talking about"Ciel asks he looks different hmmm he must be feeling the mate connection.

  "I need someone to sing with me"

  "Sebastian won't do it"Cat sits next to me.

  "ugh and I really wanted to sing a thousand years"I say pouting

  "Ok but who's Prince Royce and the guys from one direction"Sebastian ask jealousy clearly in his voice but we don't say anthing.

  "Male singers from our time"Catalina responds.She really wanted to sing with Ciel.

  "Wait has Sebastian tought you how to dance yet?" Cat asks

  "No we were about to when you guys came in"Sebastian says making Ciel blush.

  "Can you teach me as well?"I ask not wanting to make him feel lame.The twins look at me in shock I already know how to dance.

  "Sure"he says.

  "Great you guys go practice your songs while I learn how to dance"I say looking at them.They just nod and walk out. I turn back to them.

  Sebastian teaches Ciel first.And Ciel being his fucking self left the room leaving me alone with Sebastian, oh his so dead when I see him again.

  "So how do we begin"

  Sebastian walks closer to me until his right infront of me"Put your arm on my shoulder".And I do as he says then he grabs my hand and we start dancing.

  "Your a terrible liar"he looks down at me

  "What are you talking about?"I say playing innocent and "accidently" stepping on his foot again.

  "You can't lie to me, I know you can dance you just want to make the master feel better" he gets closer.So he caught me, no point in denying it so I start to dance like the expert I am.

  "So I care about him" I say looking up at him.His grip on my hips and hand tighten slightly.

  "That's good for him makes his soul stronger more delicious"his says.and I chuckle if he only knew how all this ended.

  "I would make a deal with you about it.But what's the point when I already know how its going to end"I give him a smirk

  "So I'm not getting his soul at the end" his testing me.But my face falls when I remember the new book coming out about returning Ciel to his human self so Sebastian can eat his soul."So I do get his soul"he says chuckling.But I just ignore him he will have to wait a few years before that happens and if I have a say in it, it won't happen.He trys getting me to talk but I don't lisent I'm to busy thinking about what song to sing now that Sebastian and Ciel turned me down.

  "What songs are you planning ro sing" he ask in a last attempt.Maybe I can get him to sing with me, time to work those puppy dog eyes.

  "Well I was planning to sing a thousand years but since I don't have a partner. I think I'll sing let it go and love story.But I'll play secrets on the violin"I say totally forgetting about the plan.