Not The Talk

Kat pov:

  I put the dirty dishes on the sink and follow Sebastian.He stops when we reach the fountain I found the first day here.I walk past Sebastian and sit on the fountain.I can feel Sebastians eyes on me but he doesn't say a word.

  "Are you going to talk or are you just going to keep stairing at me"I say looking back at him.

  He clears his throat "Why didn't you tell me what you are"

  "Why should have I"I say

  "Because I'm your mate"his voice full of anger "You trust him more than me you even told him you loved him"

  I can feel his pain"Of course I love him his my brother"

  "What about me how do you feel about me"

  I'm shocked I wasn't expecting that.Should I tell him? or lie? I look into his eyes his scared I might not love him.But I do a lot more than I'd like to admit.

  "I love you but that doesn't mean anything"I say looking at the moon.

  "What do you mean it means nothing, we belong together."

  "You don't get it"I say just above a whisper.

  "Your right I don't get it...so explain it"he walks closer to me.

  "You heard me saying to Ciel that I had been in love before"I look at him, and he just nods "Well he was my mate as well. But I neglected my duties because I wanted to spend time with him.So God killed him along with the twins mate.The difference between me and the others is that if I get mad enough I'm stronger than God himself yet I left him alive.God made a deal with me I guard hell and heaven and he doesn't interferes with my buisness.But he doesn't want me to neglect my job again and he'd kill you if I accepted you as my mate and Ciel just to prove another point." I say with no emotion.No longer looking at Sebastian but at the water in the fountain.

Sebastian pov:

  I stand in shock at what she has told me.There was no emotion in her words.She's no longer looking at me but at the water.It takes a while for her words to process she loves me (I'm happy about that) but she doesn't want to be with me in fear God will kill me like her last mate.

  "What makes you think he'll kill me as well?"I ask and a smile makes its a way to her lips bit its a sad a smile.

  "Because I've always wanted children.And if I have a child he/she would be ten time stronger than me but that's just with a human father imagine how strong they'll be with a demon father"She looks at me and chuckles at my face.I'm shocked she wants children and she just admitted she wants children with me.I walk towards her but I can feel her sadness.When tears stream down her face she turns away not wanting me to see her cry.I kneel infront of her, I cup her cheeks and make her face me.

Kat pov:

  Sebastian wipes my tears with his thumbs.He looks straight in my eyes and gives me a genuine smile.

  "You can't let him keep ruling you and if he tries to kill me.I'll show him he can't keep hurting you"

  His right God has been ruling me long enough.I smile at Sebastian and he returns the smile.

  "Your right. Thank you"I say pulling his hands off my face and kissing him on the cheeks.I can feel his happiness at my words.

  "So you'll give me a chance?"he asks.I can hear the hope in his voice.

  I chuckle"Why not".He smiles and kisses me first gently then it gets deeper.He nibbles at my bottom lip asking for entrance.But I pull away when I hear thunder.Sebastian looks at me confused and I get up and look at the sky.Something's wrong.

  "What's wrong?"Sebastian asks walking up to me.

  "I don't know"I respond still looking at the sky.It's no God could it be Zues.

  "Oh no"I say realising who it is.

  "What, What is it?"Sebastian looks worried.I look back at the sky it looks like its opening, could it be they're coming.

  "Kat?"

  "Oh sorry I just.....you have wings don't you?"I ask I don't want them down here the angels will sense them.

  "Yes why?"

  I look at him and smile and turn into my angel of death form and jump expanding my wings and flying foward.I stop 30ft above the ground and look back at Sebastian he looks to be in a trance.

  "Are you staying or are you coming?"I yell down.He quickly composes himself and black bat like wings appear.I kept help but laugh and I start to fall but Sebastian catches me.

  "What seems to be funny my lady"

  "The devil wears parada, true story"I say in between laughs.Sebastian gives me confused look which only makes me laugh harder.It gets harder to breath and now I find myself gasping for air while Sebastian just chuckles.

  "Sebastian you can let go now"I say finally catching my breath.

  "I don't think so, I like you in my arms"He says with a straight face, I can feel my cheeks turning red.I turn away and hear him chuckle.Lets see how he likes I quickly transform into my true form but with black hair and black cat ears and tail.

  "Fine.Fly straight upward"I say wrapping my long tail around his neck.He looks at me and I see his eyes have changed.I can see the lust and I just smile innocently at him.He looks taken back but starts flying upward.Another point for moi.