Jack The Ripper

Kat pov:

  When I wake up Ciel is no where in sight.And I slowly remember today is the day that Ciel dresses like a girl I'm so happy I turned my phone off to save battery.I get up and make sure no one is close.And I make the bed using my magic and conjure new clothes, one of the dresses that Ciel bought me.Its dark red and black.

  Once I reach the study the twins are already their."Morning"I say rubbing my eyes which makes me look like a cat.

  "Morning"They both say.I take a sit next to Cat.

  I turn to Ciel"So whatcha doing"I ask

  He looks down at some papers."I want you all to come with me to town and help me with the jack the ripper case."he looks up.

  "Sure"we say at the same time.

  "Excuse me for interrupting but breakfast is served"Sebastian says at door.

  "We'll leave after breakfast" he gets up and walks out,the twins following him.I on the other hand go to the room that was assigned to me in the first place and I quickly grab my phone.Then I head to the dinning room knowing that Sebastian is following me.

  Once we arrive at Ciels house we find Madam Red and Lau looking for tea.The twins keep looking at each other they must talking of how this will end.I on the other hand don't want Madam Red to die not because I like her but because I would have done the same if that had happened to me except trying to kill Ciel of course. 

  Now we're standing infront of the undertakers shop.The fangirl inside us is about to burst.We walk in and the undertaker comes out of the coffin scaring Madam Red, Lau and Grell.The twins and I just giggle.

  "Well if it isn't the earl"he says "And who are these young ladies" he looks at us

  "They are helping me with the case"Ciel responds

  "Well you know what I want"he looks back at Ciel.But before he has a chance to respond Catalina loses it.

  "Okay I know we have something to do.But we are dying here, Can we see your eyes?"she ask and we nod in agreement.

  "My eyes?"he becomes serious

  "Yes please their's a drawing of what they look like but I want see how they really look like in rwal life"I say giving him my puppy dog eyes.

  "Please pretty please with cherry on top"all three of us say making Ciel sigh in annoyence.

  "In one condition"he says and we jump up and down in excitement we can be girly girls sometime."What is it but it can't be a joke we don't know any"Cat says

  He thinks about for a minute then says "Follow me" we squael following him.

Once we are inside a room he lifts his hair.We stair in amazament as we look into his emerald green reaper eyes.

Undertakers pov:

  The girls know what I am but that's not possible unless they are like the butler but I can't smell it.

  "In one condition"I say looking straight at them.They jump up and down"What is it but it can't be a joke we don't know any"one of the twins say the one that has gotten my interest.I think about it but the look of the girl that isn't one of the twins looks worried.She knows what I'm going to ask but doesn't want the others to hear by the look of it Ciel knows but not Sebastian."Follow me"I say turning around and heading to a spear room.I hear them squeal in excitement.

  Once we're alone I lift my hair to reveal my eyes they look at the in amazement.

  "Can you take off your shirt"the twin that has my interest ask.I'm shocked

  "Cat you can't ask that out of the blue"her twin sister says.

  "Oh please you were thinking the same Catalina"she trun to the other one"And so where you Kathy"

  "True"Kathy says.

  "Why do you want to see me shirtless?"I ask

  "Because we were talking who looked better shirtless Sebastian, You, or Ciel.But we have no pictures of you shirtless."Kathy responds, the others nod.

  "Fine but after you answer my question"I say why not its not going to do any harm.I look at them and the twins look excited but Kathy looks nervous so I was right.I grab a piece of paper and writte the question and hand it to them.

  After they finish reading it they look at each other as if having a conversation in their minds.After a while they turn back to me.

  "If we tell you, you have to promise to never tell anyone okay"Cat tells me and I just nod.She walks up to me and places her hands on my shoulders.She takes a deep breath and stands on her toes to reach me and places her forehead to mind I feel sparks at her touch.She closes her eyes and I start to see different memories of the three girls.

  When she steps away from me it stops.I know what they are and how they were created even how they ended up here.

Cat pov:

  I step away from him not wanting him to figure out what he is to me.I look at his face and see pure shock "Is he your mate"Catalina and Kat both ask me mentally."Yes"I respond.

  "So are you going to take your shirt off"Catalina ask knowing how it will affect me.He turns to look at her and slowly starts to take his shirt off.Once his done we stair at him without blinking.His abs are so well made they're even better than Sebastian.And man I think I'm getting a little horny just by looking at him.

  "Oh dude you totally win the competion"Kat says taking a picture if him.

  "Totally"Me and Catalina say at the same time.He just chuckles and puts his shirt back on.We turn around a head outside when we see everyone they look bored but Sebastian looks mad.He probably heard the conversation.I know my mate doesn't see me as his mate might as well make him jealous."Hey Kat can I use Sebastian to make my mate jealous"I ask"Sure" she says and I go to Sebastians side and start flirting with him.