We're Back Bitches

Catalina pov: 2 days before

   "Hey Cat, Kathy said she'll be here in the morning" I say walking over to my twin sister. We look so much alike, we have the same dark brown hair, same everything body, light brown eyes.

    "Cool, want to watch black butler before we have to go to bed" She asks

     "Of course" I respond, Black butler is one of our favorite anime and manga.We watch the episode where Sebastian turns full form.I can't help but laugh of a picture that I saw of Sebastians boots that says "The devil wears Prada true story".Cat joins me when she reads my mind.We're both laughing when we feel a cut in our upper arm.Katherina must have gotton hurt.I look at my sister and I see she's just as worried as I'm.

      "what should we do" she asks me mentally.

     "She's the strongest she can handle herself" I respond inhaling a mouth full of air so my wound can heal,my sister does the same.After a few minutes I feel something on my side. Seconds later I feel something enter my left leg.I let a small gasp escape my mouth.

    We instanly transport to Kat house. We arrive in her living room. We sniff the air and catch the scent of blood.

   "It's human blood that's why she didn't fight back"  Cats says

    "No dip-shit sherlock" I say rolling my eyes.

    She rolls her eyes and she goes up to Kats room and I follow. Once we get there we can smell the blood the goes out the window.We jump down and follow the scent. The trail stops after a while. Now that I think about it I can't sense her spirit in this dimension. I look at my sister and know that she's thinking the same thing.We go back home and start searching for her, his probably after her again.

One Day later

     We finally found her she's back in time how. "Why didn't we think of this first"

"Because only lucifer could have done that" Cat responds. She's right we're going to have call him.

   "Ready?" I look at my sister she nods her head. We both start saying the forbidden words. When we finish wind starts circling the area in front of us.

    Infront of us is the king of hell himself. He looks the same he did 500 years. Same dark red hair, dark red eyes.But his clothes look like something a guy of this time would wear,jeans and t-shirt.He looks like Kat when she's in her natural form, except for the ears.

    "You called" he says a little annoyed

    "We need you to send us back to the time you sent Kat to"I say getting to the point we don't have time for this.

     "Why should I? she's save"

     "Because his after her and he can travel in time as well.She's gonna need our help" I say a little louder this time. He doesn't respond he looks thoughful.

     "Fine" he says snapping his fingers.

Cat pov:

     "Fine" Lucifer says and snaps his fingers. Next thing I know I staring at the Phantomhive manor.

    "Your fucking kidding me right, they're actually real!" I yell at nobody.

    "Right, but she's not here though."

     "I can sense her soul but its not in the manor" I say. She looks at me and I know what she's thinking. We start following her scent the more we walk the more I feel her.Their is something different though and Catalina can sense it to.

Authors note:

So my friend is writting a story like mine and same name so don't think we are copping each other. similar things different plot though. oh and if you want to know the name of her book its called "kidnapped by sexy demon"