The Jealousy Card

Ciel pov:

    "Ciel wake up" I feel hands shaking me and I quickly sit up when I realize its not Sebastian. I look up and see Kat sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes full of concern.

    "What are you doing here" I say while I rub my eyes

    " I couldn't sleep so I was walking around when I heard you scream, so I came to check up on you"

    "Oh well thanks, you can go now"

     Kat looks down and lets her hair fall over her face, she looks nervous but wh..

     "Ciel can I sleep with you?" she asks quitely. I want to say no but I feel like I can trust her and right now she needs somebody.

      "Sure"

       She turns to look at me and I see her face light up, she jumps and hugs me I use my arms to keep us upright.

    "Thank you" She wispers in my ears

      I clear my throat "No problem"

      Kat pulls away a little blush settling on her cheeks I chuckle and move over to let her in. I look at her and she's wearing a nightgown that reaches just above her knees. Once we're laying down she get closer to me and at first I'm tens but I relax and but my arm around her waist and pull her in my chest, And she quickly falls asleep after a few minutes I join her having for the first time a dream that wasn't a nightmare.

Kat pov:

I wake up in Ciels arms that was the best nightsleep I've had that I didn't dream about him. I lay their looking at Ciels face he looks so cute he reminds me of a brother I had in one of my past lives. I kinda feel guilt for not telling him what I am he wouldn't judge would he?

   "You know staring isn't very polite"Ciel says opening his eyes. I just smile and keep staring at his eyes when the guilt gets to me. He must have seen the change.

     "What's wrong" he ask still staring at me.I debate to tell him or not but if I don't tell him he could get hurt because of it. I look at the window we have an ahour till Sebastian comes to wake Ciel up, I look back at him.

      "Promise you won't tell a soul" I say sitting up

      "Of course, I promise" he says sitting up as well. I don't want to tell him when someone could hear, someone like Sebastian.

      "Okay but promise not to freak out"

      He looks at me confused but still nods. I place my forehead on his and I show him what I am and how I was made, still keeping a few things to myself.After I finish he looks at me shocked of what I shared with him, I'm scared I might lose him.I know I just meet him but he looks so much like him.

    "Why tell me out of all people" he ask still shocked

     "Because I had a brother in one of my other lifes and he looked so much like you, and I lost him because I didn't tell him what I was. And I know its a weird reson but I care about you even if its been just 2 days" I say in the brink of tears.

      "Don't worry I won't tell anyone. And I don't know why but the moment I saw you I felt like I could trust you, and its like your my sister"

I can't help chuckle at that "That because your are my brother"

      "What do you mean" he looks at me.

      "Well I think that you have a small part of my soul" he stays quite and I continue" You see I gave that part to my brother but when he died it found a new body, yours I didn't know until I showed you what I was, when I did that I saw into your soul it had part of my soul. Which technically makes you my younger brother"

     Ciel looks shocked at first but then he smiles at me which calms my nerves.

     "Well I always wanted a sister"  I jump in excitement and tackle him and we fall in the bed.Which only makes him chuckle and put an arm around my back.

      "So what do you want to do, its early and I don't have to be up until 7:30, and by the looks of it its only 6"

      I pull away from him and let him get up"We can play a game" I say getting up. I grab his hand and start pulling him to the doors.

      "Wait I need to get dressed"

I look down and see I'm still in my nightgown and so is Ciel. I turn to face him and give him a smirk, he nows I'm up to something. I make sure no one is close by and instantly change our clothes.I'm in uniform while Ciel looks like he always does with his eye-patch too. He looks shocked but gets over it quickly.

       "I have to get used to your powers" he says low enough from only me to hear.I just chuckle and pull Ciel to his study.

       Once we arrive I instanly look for paper and pencil. I takes me a while to find it in this big ass desk. When I turn I find Ciel already at the table looking amused. I walk over to him.

       "Okay so first we play a game I want and then a game you want okay"

       "Sure what do you want to play?"

       " tic-tac-toe" he looks at me confused so I explain how to play the game.Once he gets it we have so much fun we don't even feel the hour pass by.