The surprise

kat pov:

  So here I am helping Ciel put on his custome.Once I'm done I pull back and admire my work.

  "You look hot and I'm not saying that to make you happy"

  "I know and thanks but how did you know my Size"He ask I'm already dressed and the only thing missing are the wings.

  "Oh I made a clone of you"he gives a strange look "What its not as bad as it sounds"

  "Okay but what about the wings?"Ciel asks

  "Oh yea give me your hands"he does as I say I let my soul give him wings I also use my powers so he doesn't feel any thing but I will.I hold off the pain so he won't see me in pain.

  "Wow they are amazing"Ciel looks at them in amazement.It takes 15 minutes to teach him how to use them.The more I hold it in the more it'll hurt.

  After I finish with Ciel I head to my room.Right when I close the door I collapse to the floor the pain start first in my back then its like my back is breaking I give a small scream.And the door slams into my back making the pain worse.I growl at the person at the door.

  "Kat are you okay"Sebastian kneels down next to me his voice full of concern. I can't respond so I just shake my head.I hear something break and another scream escapes my mouth.

  "I.....to..ok.....C...Ciels.....P...Pa..in....Aahhhhh"I scream again but I press my face to Sebastians chest and dig in my nails into his chest.

  "Is their any way for me to help?"Sebastian ask a bit of panic in his voice.I don't want to scream so I just nodd "Then show me" I give him an apologic glare and I let my fangs out and mark Sebastian as mine when I finish marking him the pain slowly goes away and I breath in his scent I never noticed he smell liked milk chocolate.

  "You smell delicious"I say without thinking.

  "What?"he pulls me closer.

  "I said that out loud didn't I" I say feel his chest vibrate as he laughs.I look at his eyes and he stops laughing but his smile doesn't leave his lips he starts to lean into me when the door opens again slaming into me and I end up on top of Sebastian

  "Hey kat wha....oh nevermind"Catalina says walking and closing the door.I look back at Sebastian and we stair at each other before we burst out laughing.

  "So what did you do to stop the pain?" Sebastian says getting up with me on his lap.

  "I marked you"I say looking down a small blush settling on my cheeks.Sebastian places his finger under my chin and makes me look at him "You look beautiful when you blush" he says making me blush even more "See"

  "Thanks" I say smiling like an idiot.

  "What are mates for.But may I ask why did you take the masters pain."

  "Because his a human the pain would have killed him and holding it in made the pain 10 times worse, so thanks" I say giving him a small peck on the lips.

  "So when can I make you officially mine"his eyes glimmering with lust

  "When ever you want"I say

  He gives me a smirk " Meet me by the fountain after the party"

  "Okay but why?"

  "Its a surprise see you at the party my lovely kitten" he gets up a bows then walks out the door but before complete closing the the door he gives me one last look.

  "Lovely kitten? what's he talking about" I say walking to the mirror and see that I got my cat ears and tail while I was in pain oh so that's what he meant oh well.