Riot

Sebastian pov:

   I start running to catch Kat but the twins get in my way.

  "Don't touch her if you do you could die"Cat says

  "What are talking about we need to get her out of here"I yell at them

  "Look closely"Catalina says and I do.I look at her and see her face is blank and pale.But what catches my attention is that something is surrounding her.

  "What is that?"my master ask.I look down at him and see sadness he knew what they were talking about.

  "Its a barrier.No one that she doesn't want to touch her can't it will either kill them or hurt them but by the looks of it its kill"Catalina responds

  "How are we suppose take her back to the manor if we can't touch her?"I say getting angry she doesn't trust me.

  "That's not necessarily true.Ciel can"Cat says

  "Me, how come I can"My master asks confused.Anger fills me she trust him but not me, her mate.

  "Your her younger brother, you have part of her soul.your the only one that can touch her now"Catalina responds.Wait did she say brother.

  "Fine"My master says and starts walking towards Kat.My master takes small steps when he gets close.When his standing right next to her, her barrier expands now keeping Ciel protected as well.Once he knows his save he reaches down and picks her up bridalstyle.

  "Come on"my master starts walking away.

  "Wait what about me"Madam Red speaks for the first time.I look at her with disgust if it wasn't for her my mate wouldn't have gotten hurt.

  "I'll let you go this time but you mess up again and I won't hesitate to kill you"My master says without turning around.Madam Red looks heart broken but she nods her head and walks away.And we follow our master.

  "Why didn't you ask me to kill her"I ask the twins rolling their eyes.

  "Because Kat risked her life to save her and I'm not letting it go to waste"He responds

  "Your such an idiot"the twins say at the same time.

   I don't feel like fighting so I stay quite.I think about what Kat said and lucifer too.Who would have thought the king of hell had  younger sisters.

  "Older sisters"Cat says "And yea we can read minds"

  "Okay are you going to explain what happened"I ask

  "Sorry that's something Kat will have to do herself"My master responds

  "And how do you know?"I ask jealousy starting to spark inside me.

  "She told me everything the second day she was at the house"he says like its nothing.

  "Okay but how are you two brother and sister?"I ask

  "Because I have part of her soul"

  I'm about to aks another question but the twins must have read my mind because they shake their heads at me.I'll have to wait till she wakes up.

Kat pov:

  "Kat wake up your going to be late for school" Someone yells and I quickly jump out of bed.And head to the bathroom muttering oh shit as I walk.Until it hits me in at the Phantomhive manor.

  "Wow you were right it worked"Ciel says.I turn around to see all three of them by the front door Sebastian no where in sight good.

  "Why did you guys wake me up.She was just about to have the baby."I say sitting in one of the chairs

  "Who was going to have a baby?"Sebastian ask walking in the room

  "Hmmm now that I think about it I forgot her name but I know klaus is the father"I say trying to trying to think of her name what was it.

  "Hayley that's her name"I say hitting my forehead.

  "Oh her yea I forgot you missed that episode"Cat says.I don't say anything no one does.The twins are about to say a gay baby was born but I beat them to it.

  "Who wants to start an emo riot"I say jumping up and changing my nightgown in to leather skinny pants with a sleaveless tight black shirt.

  "We do" the twins say changing into the same outfit as me.But the boys look at us like we are crazy.If you think about it we kinda are.

  "Where?"I ask

  "The garden"Cat says and runs of followed by Catalina.I turn to the boys.

  "You want to join us its going to be fun"I say looking for my knee high heel black boots that are most likely under the bed.

  "I can't I have work but I'm glad your back to normal"Ciel gives me a loving smile.I walk up to him and mess his hair before kissing him on the cheeks.

  "If your going to work you might want me to make your office sound proff"I say standing up straight.

  He looks at me a small blush on his cheeks "Fine but if windows break you have to fix them" he sighs

  "Oh thank you thank you"I say hugging him.he clears his throat "Go on and have your riot" he says leaving and I make sure to make his office sound proof.

  "You are not going out like that"Sebastian says sternly.

  "Excuse me"I say putting my hand on my hip.

  He clears his throat obviously his affected by what I'm wearing "Its not appropriate for a lady to wear that"

  "Well then think of me as a whore"I say walking to the garden.

  When I reach the garden the twins hair are highlighted in red and mine is dark blue they are wearing heels.

  "Ready?" I ask

  "Ready"they say.We all lift our hands and conjure up 2 huge speaker with a place for a DJ in the middle.And the ground becomes a dance floor with table filled with our favorite foods.

  "So who's going to be the DJ or do we just clone a famous DJ" Catalina asks

  "How about we clone our favorite celebrities an have a party with them." I say.

  "Fine but the males must be shirtless" Cat says.We just smile and the whole dance floor is filled with celebrities. And the music is blasting at its highest with Martin Garrix as a DJ but they switch every few songs.We split up and start dancing to the songs with the people.The music is so loud its hard to think.

  I get hungry and leave my dance partner Tyler Posey and head to the food tables.I look at the entrance and see the three idiots looking shocked along with Sebastian, Tamaka, and Ciel.I decide to walk over to them.

  "GUYS YOU DECIDED TO JOIN THE PARTY AFTER ALL"I yell over the music

"WHO ARE ALL THIS PEOPLE?"Ciel yells.

"WELL THEY'RE CELEBRITIES"I respond.He looks me confused and I give the look that says I'll explain later.

  "HEY KAT COME ON WE'RE ABOUT TO PLAY YOUR FAVORITE SONG"the DJ yells over the microphone.

  "Hope you stay"I say walking to the dance floor.When the song Riot starts playing everybody starts jumping and singing to the song.

  At around midnight I make everything disappear and head back to the manor.Everybody is already asleep and you might wonder how can they sleep with so much noise coming from outside. Well the answer is that I made the whole manor soundproff at around 8 so they could sleep.

  Once I made sure everything is cleaned up. By myself because the twins got drunk and passed out.I should have known.I transport them to their room and I head to Ciels room. But some how I end up in the kitchen.

  I grab something to eat since I didn't get a change to eat at the party I was to busy dancing.

  "Can I talk to you?" someone asks behing me, I turn my head slowly to find Sebastian looking a little mad.

  "Sure"I say taking a huge bite out of my chicken and getting up.