My Time

Kat pov:

  I feel horrible of how I treated Sebastian but he wasn't helping.When I left my son all those feelings came rushing back causing me to break.I felt everything his anger,shock, and hurt.Instead of going to Ciels room I head to the forest I came inn from.I lay against a huge oak tree.I hear as Sebastian walks to his room, relief washes over me, I don't think I can deal with him.

  "You're going to have to face him at some point"

  I jump at the voice and look to my side and come face to face with Lucifer.

  "Are you trying to give me a heart attack"I place my hand over my heart.

  "Please like you'd die of a heart attack"he says chuckling

  "True"I say placing my head in his shoulder.His taller when I'm in my human form, so not fair I don't like to feel like a midget "That's how I feel" I can practically hear my gnome saying ugh.

  "How are you feeling?"

  "I've had better"

  "You'll live"

  "I don't want to live I want to be dead why did you give a mate? and how is the Undertaker Cats mate his a holly being."

  "Because you deserve to be happy and he made a contract with me so he could live long enough to become a reaper"

  "Figures but I don't see why I have to love someone to be happy I was find for a long time.Yea it took time to get over him but I did and I was happy a little crazy but happy with my life."

  "No you weren't I saw the way you looked at couples with jealousy and sadness yet u didn't get revenge" he puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer.

  "I couldn't his still my father and without him I'd have to become ruler and I don't have the patients to deal with does idiots"

  "True but still I felt how happy you were when you both were kissing"

  My cheeks turn dark red "You saw?"

  "Of course I did.I was going to visit my nephew but instead I saw you both"he says chuckling

  "Haha very funny and I don't know if he'll forgive me after what just happen, I did lie to him"

  "Are you willing to forgive Sebastian when he sleeps with that nun or whatever she is"

  "Yes"I say softly

  "Then he'll forgive you and if he doesn't I will kill him personally"

  "But isn't he your right hand man the best next to my younger brother"I look at him and wink.

  "So he hurts you I will show him what hell really looks like"

  "Thanks your the best brother anyone can ask for"I say hugging him he hugs me back.

  "When it come to the day were he sleeps with that Bitch you can go somewhere else like.......maybe Soul Eater."

  "REALLY?"I ask excitment rising in me, forgetting why I'm leaving in the first place.

  "Yes"he kisses me on my forehead.He might be my younger brother but he acts like his older than me.

  "When you find your mate I will totally mess with you"I say letting go of him and standing up.

  "I'm the king of hell I don't have a mate"He says sadness in his voice.He gets up as well.

  "How about I give you one? like you gave me one"

  "Sure but she better be my true match....or as close as it can get"he looks at me with sad eyes "How about I walk you to the manor?"

  "Come on then"I grab his hand and we start to walk.

  "Have the twins gotten together with their mates?"

  "No not yet they haven't had a chance to."

  "How about you have a party"

  I stop to look at him "That's a great idea we could have a Halloween party it could be your Birthday party as well"I start getting ideas on how to plan it.

  "A Birthday party?"he looks a little shocked

  "Totally we could invite nobles and their daughters and see which one is right for you.OOHH this is going to be great"

  "I don't know"he says and I give him my puppy dog face.His face quickly softens

"Fine"

  "Yay"I say jumping up and down,I can be a girly girl at times.

  "With that face you could get me to agree to anything"he says chuckling

  "I know"I smile innocently at him.He just chuckles and starts walking and I follow.

  "Halloween is in 2 days so you'll have to stay until then"

  "You mean a day its almost sunrise"

  "Oh yea......I'm hungry want to cook somethinh before Sebastian does?"

  "Sure and to answer your question I'll stay for 2 more days"

  "YES BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!"I yell

  "Well now they are awake"Lucifer says chuckling.I look and see we're infront of the manor.Sebastian walks out the door.

  "Opps.....my bad"I say hidding behind Lucifer.

  "Sebastian don't worry about breakfast me and Kat will do it."

  He turns to face me and gives me one of his smiles which makes me feel better.

  "Of course.I'll go get my master ready seeing as his already awake"he truns around chuckling.I stick my tongue at him.

  "See what I tell you"Lucifer looks down at me.

  "You were right wise old man"I say bowing.When I face him he has an annoyed face he hates being called old.I chuckle an head to the kitchen to make some chocolate chip pancakes.