Bait? What The Hell Do I Look Like

Ciel pov:

  I stare at her in shock.I'm going to become a demon.Then that means I can be with Catalina.

  "Not quite you still have to break of the engagement with Elizabeth" Kat breaks me out of my thoughts. Oh right Elizabeth.

  "I'll break it off but don't tell Catalina I now we are mates" I say

  "Great and why would I tell her?......where's the fun in that" she says with mischief in her eyes.

  "What are you planning?" I ask

  "Nothing and besides don't you want her to wonder why you broke it off with Elizabeth. You could tell her it was cuz you liked someone and let her wonder" She says laughing like a maniac.

  "Somethings I wonder if you are mentally stable"

  "I haven't been since aliens kidnapped me and took me to their planet and they were so cute. I would have stayed but the king didn't like me so I got exiled" she says serious in voice

  "You are kidding?.....right"

  "Of course not.I'll let you meet my best friend from another universe at the party.His REALLY CUTE but since its been years his hot now"

  I look at her in amazement. Friends with a being from another planet wow I'm lucky to have a sister like her.I turn to look at the table with a replica of my manor. Ooh right the plan for the picture.I was going to be the bait seeing as Lau's plans didn't work.

  "Kat?"

  "Yea"

  "I was wondering if you could do me a favour?"

  "Depends"

  "Well seeing as Lau failed miserably with his plan" she chuckles "....I was wondering if you would be bait for my plan"

  She looks at me with an emotionless expression "Bait, What the hell do I look. a piece of meat dangling from a fish hook"she says a little loudly.

  "Come on don't you want to see who's Sebastian dearest is?"I say leaning foward knowing she's interested and now she is on my hook.

  She takes a deep breath "Fine"

  "Great...hey help me come up with an idea to what to wear for the party"

  She gives me a hard look then sits down on a chair in front of my desk.

"Well your emo.....so how about a Vampire?" I sake my head to obvious

"Okay let me think......an angel of darkness or the mad hatter, OOOH or maybe a dark Fay knight, a reaper.Any of this sound to your liking?"She ask

  "I don't know I'd have to see what they look like.

Kat pov:

  "Fine" I say pulling out my phone and showing photos of what he'd look like as the beings I told him. Well not him just pictures of anime guys I have on my phone.

  "Hmmmm I like the one with white highlights on his hair"he looks up to me

  "Great I can give your real live wings just don't move them a lot and if they move say its mechanical....but you'll look better with the eye patch.Catalina will think you look hot"I say making him blush.

  "Y...You really think so"he looks down

  "Of course"I say

  "Thanks"he gets up and hugs me I quickly wrap my arms around him I'm about to respond but he beats me to it "So what are you wearing tomorrow?" he ask pulling away and sitting next to me.

  "I'm think witch but I haven't decided yet.....why?"

  "Why don't you dress like a.....CAT"he looks at me daring me to say no with his eyes

  "Sure why not.....which one dough"I say pulling out my phone and showing him pictures.

  So here I am standing outside waiting for the statue to fall on me.In the end I picked this one that's a black and red dress that reaches mid thy and its sleeveless and black cat ears God I'll probably turn Sebastian on.Speaking of Sebastian I can since him running towards me and I'm not really paying attention cuz I'm on my phone watching teenwolf seasone 4 episode 2.Kate is a traitorous bitch I would........

  "What the hell"I groane as I look up and see Sebastian on top of me with the statue on top of him and its hilarious when the wings crumble but I try not to laugh which I really can't hold back any longer.I burst out laughing, I laugh so hard I clutch my stomach and tears come out my eyes.I hear the click of the picture being taking.I slowly regain my breath and look up at Sebastian he has an amused smile in his lips at least he ain't gonna rape me at least not today. He slowly gets up and he gives me a hand up I smile back.

  "Good night and don't forget you also have to dress up if not your sleeping with the dogs"I say turning around leaving him speakless.