My Mate?

Sebastian pov:

    I stare out the window and when I see the sunrise I get up to get my master his breakfast ready.

    After I finish making his breakfast and morning tea. I walk to his room when I get inside my master he is no where in sight. He wasn't kidnapped his bed has been made perfectly.If he isn't in his room were could he be, this early. I use my heighten sense of smell to find my master, which leads me to his study. His scent isn't the only one their Kat scent is coming from inside.

    "That's not fair your cheating" kat says

    "How can I cheat, its tic-tac-toe" my master response

    I slowly open the door to find my master and Kat sitting around the game table playing a game. They seem to be having fun and my master actually has a smile on his face I've never seen him like this. And Kat she seems to be having as much fun as my master. Kat notices me first.

   "Oh good morning Sebastian" Kat smiles at me

   My master just nods his head.

  "My lord why are you up so early" I ask

  They turn to look at each other and jelousy sparks up in me as I see her eyes light up just by looking at him.

   "That's none of you buisness, I would like you to add and extra plate for Kat" he turns back to the game.

    "Yes my Lord" I say through gritted teeth but they pay no attention to me as they go back to their game.

Kat pov:

     After playing for a few minutes, after Sebastian left I get mad because Ciel is beating me.Seriously he just discovered the game and his already a pro.Mother fucker is a prodigy. I get up and walk over to his desk and sit in his oversized chair. I look down and see tons of paper work, my childish anger disappears.

      "Isn't this to much work, even for you" I say looking back at him. A small smile makes its way to his face.He gets up and walks over to me. Once he reaches the chair he sits on my lap. And I wrap my arms around his waist and place my chin on his shoulder.

      "You would think it is, but its not that hard once you get used to it" he grabs some of the papers

      "Really I would have gone crazy, I can't stand staying in one place at once and doing work any the less"

      He chuckles "That's funny coming from you, but its my job.I have do it"

      "I know you do but your just a kid you need to have fun, fall in love even" my voice changes remembering the old times.

Sebastian pov:

    I walk to the master study when I hear something.

    "Love? why would I ever want to be in love" my master says. A smirk makes its way to my face.

     "Because love is a wonderful thing.It brings you this feeling that's so hard to explain yet its so wonderful at the same time" Kat responds with sorrow in her voice.I can feel my heart breaking she is in love with someone.

      "You love someone-"

      "Loved his dead now" Kat interrupts my master. Hope fills my heart his dead so that means I have a chance it'll take longer then I thought but she'll be mine.If my master doesn't get in the way. I knock on the door with a smile on my face knowing he doesn't want to love anyone including Kat. "come in" I hear him say. When I open the door the smile in face slips away as I see my master sitting on her lap and her arms around his hips. And her chin resting on his shoulder. I put my hands on my back so they don't see me balling my hands into fist.

     "Master breakfast is ready" I say trying to keep my face from showing emotion.They both get up and head for the dinning room.

Kat pov:

   I should have knowned Sebastian was behind the door.If he hadn't had knocked I would have told Ciel it happened 500 years ago. God I'm getting sloppy, but something's still confusing me. Why was Sebastian so mad he didn't show it in his face but I could smell it and somehow I felt it. Now that I think about it I felt like my heart broke when I talked about Christopher.

But it wasn't my heart breaking.Could it have been Sebastians.No that's impossible only mates can feel each others feelings.I look back at Sebastian and his looking straight at me and I give him a smile.Which makes my heart feel better, but its not my heart its Sebastian.

    Nothing special happened during breakfast except when Ciel threw that dart at Finnys head.So I was right Ciel is getting kidnapped today. But I won't let them hurt him. Ciel invites me to the game of pool.I accept and enjoy it.But when Sebastian gets harassed by Madam Red I feel a spark of jealousy.I ignore it even if he is my mate nothing can happen.

   When Ciel leaves I follow until a hand grabs my upper hand and stops me.I look back at Sebastian.

    "Leave him be, he just wants to be left alone" his eyes are pleading.And I know he feels the sparks from him touching me.I pull my hand out of his grasp and run after Ciel.

    "Ciel wait up" I say when he comes into view. He stops on his tracks and turns around.

    "What are you doing here?" he asks confused if he only knew.

     "I realised I owed you a game" I say reaching him. And I realise we're outside his study.

     "Very well" he says opening the door. I follow him. After I close the door instanly a wet cloth is placed over my mouth the same is done to Ciel.I pretend to be affected by it.Well here goes nothing.