First Date

Kat pov:

  I can't believe the twins talked me in this.I look at my dress I think I might kill myself.

Flash back

  Once I finishing helping Sebastian clean up I head to my room to change for what I think is a date.The moment I open the door I regret it.Inside my room are the twins with the most evil smirks I have ever seen.Before I even get a chance to make a run for it they pull me into the room.

  "Did you honestly think we wouldn't know about your date and get involved"Said Cat

  "I was hoping"I mumble

  "Well we're not.We already picked out you're outfit but you have to be in your true form but without the ears"

  I didn't even get a chance to protest before I was put in a tight black dress reaching mid thigh and black high heels.My red hair curled and some makeup as well.After they finished I tried to take it off but it won't budge what the hell.

  "We put a spell on every thing the only person that can take them off is Sebastian and if he doesn't the spell will break tomorrow afternoon"The twins say walking out the room.

End of Flashback

  So here I am trying not to freak out what if I'm over dressed what if he doesn't like what I'm wearing.In the distance I can see Sebastian walking towards me and I completely forget about my problem.Sebastian is wearing a black suit which may I say completely makes his muscles stand out.He doesn't notice me until his a few feet away from me his eyes widen.

  "How do I look?"I ask standing up.His eyes look me up and down until they return back to my eyes.

  "You look beautiful"he says making blush

  "Good cuz I'm stuck like this till tomorrow afternoon"he raises an eyebrow "The twins put a spell on me I can't take anything off or even change forms"

  "Until tomorrow?"

  "Well yes and no"he nods telling me to continue. I breath in and look down."Youcantakeoffmyclothes"I say quickly.

  "Can you say that a little slower"

  "You can take off my clothes"I blushing like crazy which only makes his chuckle.He walks up to me "I will keep that in mind ready to go"

  "Go were?" I ask trying to keep my voice steady doesn't work at all.

  "Its a surprise"he says placing a hand around my waist.

  "Is it far cuz I can't walk in this heels for long" I lean into him.

  "Hmm It is far-"

  "You can take off my heels or you can carry me your choice but please take my heels off"I say interrupting.He doesn't respond at first.

  "I will take your heels off but I still get to carry you"he gives me a smirk.

  "Fine but not bridal style"I say glad the twins made me put on those panties that look like boxers not even noticeble.He places my hand on his shoulders so I can support myself as he gripped my calf to unbuckle my shoes and slide them off, my heart leaping out of my chest when he pressed his lips against my ankles. My breathing was erratic by the time he stood up, both of my shoes dangling from his fingers, a smug look on his face.He gets on one knee so I can climd on top of him.Once his stands up his hands are gripping my thighs tightly making lean foward pressing my breast against his back.I bury my face in his neck.

  "Your hot" I say and I realise what I said "And I don't mean how you look I mean your body heat I always thought you were cold"I feel my cheeks burning good thing he can't see my face but he might still feel the heat coming from my cheeks.I feel his back vibrate as he chuckles.Turning me on did I mention my breast are pressed against his back.