A Day Out Shopping

Kat pov:

  After I finished crying we got dressed in dresses much to the twins dislike.We put Mey-Rins dress but they really don't fit.

  During breakfast we don't really talk except for the three idiots.Ciel can tell something is wrong but won't ask infront of all this people.And Sebastian well I can feel his anger and pain.It breaks my heart like it did when Christopher died God how is this possible.Man I've been using the word God a lot lately .That mother ass fucker is probably laughing his ass of right know.I stop my track of thinking when someone kicks me.

  "What?"I ask annoyed

  "I was asking if you guys wanted to go shopping with me seeing as you don't have proper dresses"Ciel says

  "Sure" I say not wanting to stay here when Elizabeth arrives.

  "No thanks we hate shopping" Catalina says.

  "So you don't remember what happens today?"I ask mischievously.

  "What happens today?" Cat asks

  "Yea what happens today"Ciel ask

  "Sebastian don't you have a butler to train" I say looking at him.

  "Yes Grell, why?"He responds a little coldly but I ignore it.The look in the twins faces are priceless.

  "Oh hell to the no, We're going Ciel"Cat says

  "Get your ass up now both of you and lets go"Catalina says walking out the dinning room.

  "What the hell just happened?"they both ask.

  "Their's something we hate more than shopping"I say chuckling.

  "Now lets go before they leave without us" I say walking out.Ciel and Sebastian following behind.

  After we get Ciels walking stick.We go to a dress shop.Ciel buys us 10 dresses each.Now getting us to get fitted or trying the dress on was another story.

  "I can't believe you bit her"Ciel looks at Cat

  "What she was putting the corset to tight if anything she deserved it"She looks at us for back up.

  But me and Catalina are to busy looking at sweets from the window like little kids.

Sebastian pov:

  The master and Cat kept arguing even when the girls didn't back Cat up. And I stopped paying attention as well when I noticed men looking at Kat with hunger.They look at the twins as well but them looking at Kat is what I care about.But Kat is oblivious of the way they look at her she's to busy looking at a chocolate cake.I even see her mouth watering.I chuckle at her cuteness and I hear her heart speed up.She turns to look at me and gives me such a sad face my heart almost breaks.

  "Sebastian can I have some money"She ask innocently.I reach for some money and give it to her.Her face lights up and runs into the shop.The twins and my master are laughing and I don't really care because her heart beat speed up when she heard me laugh meaning she can feel the effects she's just denying them.

  After Kat comes out with a big white box and a smile on her face.We head home.The girls giggling like crazy I wonder what's going to happen seeing as they know what is going to happen before it those.

  When I open the door for my master, he stops dead in his tracks.I look inside and the mansion is decorated all in pink.The three idiots come running at me saying shes crazy.I turn to look at the girls and they are trying not to laugh, so this most be what they mention.

  "What the hell happened to my mansion" My master ask furiously.

  We hear voices coming from one of the rooms and we follow it.Inside is Grell hanging from the celling by his neck.I walk over to intie him when Lady Elizabeth rushes past me to Ciel.

  "Oh Ciel your finally back.I missed you"She says hugging him so hard he can barely breath.The girls unable to hold it in any anymore burst out laughing.

  "I so wish I had a camara"Catalina says between laughs.The girls nod in agreement.

  "Who are they?"Lady Elizabeth ask as I take Grell down

  "They are our new maids" Ciel responds making the girls laugh harder.We all look at the like they're crazy but the makes the laugh even more.

  "I was in town and I bought you knew clothes to wear for the ball"

  "Ball what ball?"Master asks

  "That's a great idea we coul have a small talent show"Kat says getting up.

  "Talent show?"Lady Elizabeth ask

  "Yea we can play a few songs and sing as well.Of course right after you guys dance"Cat says looking at Ciel.

  "That's a wonderfull idea,I'll go get ready and choose a song to sing"She says grabbing Grell by the rope around his neck and rushing out the door.