The Truth

Kats pov:

    After some searching I finally found does three idiots. Mother fuckers were in the graden all along.

     "Excuse me I don't mean to interrupt but can you let me burrow a dress" I say looking at Mey-Rin and using my innocent voice.

     "S..Sure but may I ask who you are"

     "I'm the new maid and I don't have a uniform, so I thought you might let me burrow one of yours, until I get my own" I give an award winning smile. This is really killing me in the inside.These idiots greet me and tell me their names which I already knew.

       "Why are you three doing here aren't you suppose to be cooking" he looks at Brad and the turns to Finny" And you, did you take care of the garden"

        "Right away Sir Sebastian" they both run off to do their own thing.

         "Mey-Rin after you give Kat a uniform show her around and what she needs to do understood"

        Mey-Rin turns bright red and just nods her head and walks off. I'm about to follow but I'm curious to see what's happening.

        "Are we having a guest?"

        "Yes his from Italy" Sebastian looks down at me

        "Is he the one that sold some of the buisness without counseling Ciel" I give him my innocent look his eyes soften, Victory is mine.

        "Yes so please don't mess up"

        "Miss Kat come on we have a lot to do!" Mey-Rin yells at me

        I turn back to see Sebatian annoyed but when he looks at me his eyes soften again. I give him a smile and wink and walk away without saying a word but I can sense his shocked yet amused.

        Ugh I hate working I'm so glad I'm finally done. And trying to clean with a wounds isn't really easy I'll see if I can heal myself without Sebastian finding out what I am. As I walk to the garden I see a man getting out of a carage and the three idiots greeting him with Tamaka and Sebastian. By the looks of it I'm in the first episode were they play that game and the guy breaks his leg and gets burned in the oven. I would love to help out, but I have to heal myself. The back garden actually looks like a garden unlike the front garden that's full of grabel.

      When I spot a maze I walk towards it,a little slower then I'd like to admit. I know that Sebatian thinks that the bullet is nothing special since its from my time but what he doesn't know is that it was poisoned. Only we can sense each other. The further I walk the more relaxed I get I've been hiding my smell all along and that takes some of my power which I'm runnig out off unless I heal and rest.

      Once I'm far enough, I take a deep breath making sure no one's close enough to see, smell, or even hear me. Theirs a fountain in the middle and it has fresh water perfect. As I walk to the fountain I can feel myself changing to my true form. My hair turns dark red gets longer its straight but it gets curly at the ends. I feel my ears stretching and getting point some of my hair covers the front of my ears. My eyes are changing color they're turning to a really dark red even darker then my hair but they don't look normal they look like cat eyes, my fangs grow as well. My appearance isn't the only think that changed so did my body. I got taller still shorter than Sebastian by at least 2.5 feet. And the dress that was once bigger then me now fits me to tightly mostly likely because my breast grew as well as my body.

       I wish I could turn in my full form but if I do Sebastian will surely be able to sense me. Once I reach the fountain I sit on the ground and put my hand in the water and let the 4 elements heal me wind, water, Earth, and fire/the sun.

       After 30 munites I'm fully healed. The sun will set in 5 minutes I might as well stay. Fire is one of my most powerfull elements along with water. Without them the other elements can't heal me.