What Day Is It?

Sebastian pov:

  As I did as my mate told me.I watch in horror as she grabbed my master's hand and lead him to his room.I want to follow but if I leave this two they could hurt each other.Making my mate mad at me, she did tell me to take everything that could hurt someone off the table.And for some reason knifes keep appearing out of no-where.But they always dodge, they're holding back.

  Their fighting last for almost 30 minutes don't they get tired.Every time a knife is thrown I pick it up and then another just appears out of no-where.

  But all of a sudden they stop.And thats when I hear it a voice someone's singing Kat.They drop everything and join her.

                         [Chorus]

Will you still love me

When I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Will you still love me

When I got nothing but my aching soul?

I know you will, I know you will

I know that you will

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

                         [Verse 2]

I've seen the world, lit it up

As my stage now

Channeling angels in the new age now

Hot summer days, rock 'n' roll

The way you play for me at your show

And all the ways I got to know

Your pretty face and electric soul

                          [Chorus]

Will you still love me

When I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Will you still love me

When I got nothing but my aching soul?

I know you will, I know you will

I know that you will

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

                          [Bridge]

Dear lord, when I get to heaven

Please let me bring my man

When he comes tell me that you'll let him in

Father tell me if you can

Oh that grace, oh that body

Oh that face makes me wanna party

He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds

                         [Chorus]

Will you still love me

When I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Will you still love me

When I got nothing but my aching soul?

I know you will, I know you will

I know that you will

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

Will you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful?

  As they sing they start to cry.Once the song is over they open their eyes and look at me.

  "Can you show us to our room?" Catalina asks me her voice cracking.I nod and leave the dinning room.Knowing they are behind me I lead them to their room. As we go up the stairs does idiots are looking at the twins in amazement for the song but don't say a word because of the tears in their eyes.

  Once I make sure they're alright I head to my master room to get him ready.When I get their I'm surprised in so many levels. My master took a shower by himself and got dressed alone.Second his sitting on the floor hugging a crying Kat well no not completely.She fell asleep but is still crying.

  "Sebastian help me take her to my bed"

  I stop in my tracks"Your bed?"

  "Yes now hurry up"He looks angry at something and is taking it out on me.I walk over to them and pick her up and carry her to my masters bed.He lays next to her and she get closer to him and he wraps his arm around her, laying his chin on top of her head.My eyes change color at how angry and jealous I'm that my master is touching her.

"What are you waiting  for,leave"

  I slowly nod and give him a death glare but he just looks at me sadly.I close the door feeling confused he knows why the girls where crying.

  "What day is it?" I whisper walking to my room thinking about what I just saw and a way to get Kat to spend more time with me.