3

December 23rd

An hour after entering the club, I am completely off my face. 'I don't want to wear these shoes anymore. UGH.' I sit down in a VIP booth and I feel the men staring at me. They must be twice my age and one of them is actually really good looking. I sign him to come and sit next to me. So he does. 'I am very drunk and very horny. Please tell me you're single and down to fuck.' 'What's your name babe?' The rest of the night is a blur, but I enjoy myself and I don't get the chance to think too much. And that's what it's all about.

December 24th

Mark:
Hi Autumn. How about a real date?

I am way too hungover to deal with this shit. 'Moning sunshine.' Oh shit. 'Hi handsome.' Slowly I get out of bed and I start collecting my stuff. 'Don't you want breakfast? Or do you maybe fancy round eight?' He pushes the duvet away and wiggles his eyebrows. I scoff and I shake my head. 'Nah man, I'm going home.' Just as I want to walk out of the door, he comes running after me. He really wants me to stay? 'Don't forget your tip.'  He smacks my ass and walks away after putting a envelope in my bra. My breath hitches in my throat and I leave the house as fast as I can. In a blur that's not even caused my alcohol, I find my way back to my flat and as soon as I close the door behind my back, I allow the tears to leave my eyes. Getting paid for sex was something I would never do, that's what I promised myself when I chose to live this lifestyle. That was not what I wanted. I wanted fun and I wanted to be carefree and I wanted to forget. So I started sleeping with strangers, I started sleeping with all the people that were interested. At least the ones I was interested in as well. And escorting was something else. It was my job. I like making people feel less lonely, but I won't ever sleep with them. I did think about it, it's easy money. But it just did not feel right, not for me. Roughly I wipe the tears from my face. 'Shower, I need to shower.' And so I shower. After washing my hair and body, I still don't feel great. Quickly I search my flat for a bottle of booze. I take a swig and I sit myself down in the shower. The water falls down on my head and I just sit there. I sit there until the water doesn't feel nice and warm anymore and the bottle of Jack is empty. Turning off the shower is not very hard. Getting on my feet is. When I finally succeed, I try to reach my bed without falling. Naked I sway through the rooms and I don't really care about the windows. When I reach my bedroom, I let myself fall and I sigh. 'Ouch.' I missed. 'Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.' I crawl towards my bed and when I finally feel the softness of my duvet, I fall asleep.

~~~
A/N: So this part might be a little bit difficult to understand. To make things clear:
She never has/had sex for money and she never wants/wanted to.
She feels like work and sex should be separate, even though she has sex with lots of men. Sex for fun, keeping people company for money.

If things are not clear, feel free to ask!