27

May 6th

NO LONGER RICHARD POV

The rest of the day, we stay in my flat. Sitting, watching tv, talking, laying in bed, eating, laughing. And it's all just very nice. It feels nice. But then it's time for him to leave and I feel like shit. 'Four days.' He kisses my forehead and smiles. I would almost say I love him for the fact that he hasn't tried to kiss me at all today. Much appreciated. 'You better facetime me when you're in London, yeah?' He nods. I give him one last hug and he leaves. Just to add a little drama to the scene, I look out of the window to see him getting in the taxi and I pretend to not be angry when the taxi drives away. Oh the drama, oh the drama. Now that Richard is gone, I have no idea what to do with my life. Then I remember I have friends now. 'Hello?' 'Jodi, this is Autumn, what are you doing tonight?' 'I am visiting you tonight and I am bringing a new friend. She's cool, you'll like her.' 'Awesome, I'll invite the girl who pulled me away from you yesterday as well. She's not that bad when she isn't mad at me.' So I call Katarina and she sounds excited. Nice.

'So basically, I was walking home after you took Autumn from me.' Jodi looks at Kat, who rolls her eyes. 'And then I saw this one sitting on the street, drunk as fuck and all alone. Apparently her friend ditched her to go home with this group of rich boys. So I took her home and made sure she was safe. And now we're friends.' 'That was an inspiring story. Well India, it's nice to meet you.' She laughs, a bit embarrassed. 'It's okay, we've all been there.' Katarina fucking bitch, when I get drunk I'm a worthless piece of shit, but when the new ones get drunk they cool. Fuck you Katarina. 'So do you have boyfriends?' India asks. Kat and I both try to react nonchalantly. 'YOU DO OH TELL US ABOUT THEM!' India is a very enthusiastic person. And these girls really seem to be nice. So we make them swear they won't tell anyone. Because we might have to kill them when they do. 'Geez, why so mysterious? Are you both dating Barack Obama or something?' Jodi asks with her head tilted to the side. Kat starts to tell them how she is crushing on this boy who is seventeen years old and who might be in a boyband and who might like her too. But because of distance, they are not actually dating yet. 'Yeah sure. And you're in love with someone from that boyband as well?' I nod. Jodi and India start laughing. 'You are ridiculous. Do you always lie to your new friends?' I sigh and get up to search for my phone. When I show them one of our group photos and Kat shows them one of their music videos, they stop laughing. 'Holy shit, you're actually telling the truth?' We nod and they open Tumblr on their phones. 'This one is cute, look at him.' Jodi shows us a photo of Zabdiel. And as if things were meant to be, India starts fangirling over Joel. 'Maybe you girls can meet them when they're in The Netherlands again.' All of a sudden, I feel like something's wrong. Kat seems to notice. 'Are you okay?' She places her hand on my shoulder. 'I feel like we're forgetting something.' 'Something in the oven?' I shake my head. 'Groceries?' I shake my head. 'Bills?' I shake my head. Then it hits me and I slap myself in the face. 'KAT WHERE THE FUCK IS ISA?' She slaps her hand on her mouth and starts laughing. 'She's back here in The Netherlands, right?' She nods, but can't talk. I can't believe that Kat's the one laughing like a hyena. She's the responsible one, I'm the carefree "fuck the rest of the world" alcoholic skank. 'We need to call her.'

'Thanks for inviting me.' Isa mumbles and flops down on my couch, next to India. 'I feel like a terrible friend, I am so sorry Isa.' Kat is about to apologize, when she starts laughing hysterically again. 'She's sorry too, but she also finds it very hilarious.' I say pointing at Kat. The rest of the night is nice. It feels different with Jodi and India here, but it's alright. Isa and India are bonding over the fact that they both want the same thing tattooed. Kat and Jodi are discussing my hair. Jodi thinks red hair would look awesome, Kat thinks that my natural hair looks best on me. Yeah, this is nice, this "girly friends" thing. Weird, but nice.