31

A/N: Hi! This chapter is smut and smut only. So if you're not into smut, wait until the next chapter! Lots of Love, x T.

May 10th

KATARINA POV

We enter Erick's room and as soon as I hear the door closing, he captures me between his body and the wall. 'Hola novia.' 'Hola novio.' His soft lips touch mine and goosebumps cover my body when he softly sucks my bottom lip between his lips. I push my hips forward and he moans softly, putting his hands on my back, grinding his hips into mine. We stumble towards the bed and I let myself fall on it. He hovers over me and smiles. 'You're gorgeous.' He sighs before kissing me again. We undress each other until we're both in our underwear. My hands play with the waistband of his boxers. He stops kissing me and looks into my eyes. 'Are you sure?' I nod, kiss him again and take off his boxers. Okay, he might be young and small and everything but his penis is big enough. He takes off my bra and softly sucks on one of my nipples while playing with the other one. I tangle my fingers in his hair and moan. He chuckles and his lips are back on mine while he slowly lets his hand trail down until it reaches my panties. He seems to be doubting, but eventually slides his hand down further. I shiver when his middle finger slowly strokes my clit and when he puts his finger inside of me, he starts kissing me a bit harder. Kissing becomes almost impossible as I can't help but sigh and moan into his mouth when he adds another finger. So he moves his lips towards my neck where he starts licking and sucking. 'Oh fuck Erick. Let me touch you.' I make him move his body so I can touch his penis and I start pumping him in the same rhythm he moves his fingers. His breathing speeds up and he stops me. 'Do you want to...' 'Yes, please, yes.' He finds a condom in the drawer of his nightstand and he puts it on. My body stiffens when he slides his length in. 'You okay?' 'Just wait a second.' When I feel like it's okay, I nod and he starts moving. Oh my fucking god this boy can move his hips holy shit. Our kisses are sloppy and there's too much tongue, but it's amazing. I let my nails scratch his back and moan, not caring about the fact that we're in a hotel and the neighbours might be able to hear us. It doesn't take long before I reach my climax, moaning Erick's name. After a few more thrusts, Erick comes as well and he lets himself fall on top of me. 'That was amazing.' He kisses me softly and then gets up to get something to clean us up. When he's back in bed with me, we cuddle and talk. About distance, about me being older, about how much we like each other and how nothing can destroy us. We promise to let people say what they want and that we won't care about what they say. And I hope we are both able to keep that promise. All I know is that I love the feeling of slowly falling asleep in his arms.

ISA POV

Okay, so he knows I'm a virgin. I think that's a good thing, I don't want him putting his thing in me like BAM. I know it's probably going to hurt, so taking it slow sounds good to me and my vagina. His kisses are sweet and nice and they make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. He makes everything feel like I'm in a movie. The way he undresses me, the way he kisses my neck and the way he- 'OH MY FUCKING GOD.' He looks up from between my legs. 'Alright?' 'Please don't stop.' So he starts licking again and I moan. This is amazing. I should've let someone do this to me way sooner. I shiver when he stops. 'Can I try to...?' Saying it out loud seems awkward to me. I point towards the tent in his boxers. He nods and takes his underwear off. 'Holy shit.' He. Is. Huge. How is that supposed to fit inside of me? He lies down and I hold his thing in both hands. I have no idea what I'm doing. 'If you don't want to, it's okay.' 'I want to but I have never-' 'It's okay, I'll tell you if I like it or not.' I nod and quickly lick the tip. Slowly I take him in my mouth and I start sucking. Christopher moans and I feel proud. It encourages me to take him in deeper. I lick it up and down before sucking the tip again. He tells me to use my hands as well, so that's what I do. After a while he stops me and he lays me down on my back. He kisses me, his tongue exploring my mouth. 'Would you like to?' I nod and I wait for him to put a condom on. 'You sure?' 'I am sure.' I am sure, but I am nervous. His fingers touch my vagina for a few seconds before I feel him pressing the tip of his thing against my opening. When he pushes in slightly, my sight goes black. I yell in pain. 'Are you okay?' Tears cloud my vision. 'Yeah, try again.' He does and it hurts even more. 'Stop, Chris. Stop.' He stops and I get out of bed to lock myself in the bathroom. There's some blood between my legs. I clean it up and wipe my tears away. 'Isa, please come out, it's okay.' I open the door and see a worried Christopher standing in front of it. 'I am so sorry. I don't want you to be in pain.' 'It's okay, maybe we should just try again another time?' I ask. I hope he still wants me after this embarrassing event. 'Of course. I want to make you feel good.' He kisses me and we lie down in bed again. I put on my panties, scared the blood will stain the sheets. I don't even know if it still bleeds. Christopher pulls me closer and kisses my forehead. Making me feel comfortable. Eventually his heartbeat sings me to sleep.