25

May 5th

'That was the most awesome thing ever. We are fucking famous.' Jodi laughs at my enthusiasm. We are standing in front of the snackbar and a bit tired from performing five songs. Out of nowhere two arms wrap around my waist. 'Hello hot and dangerous.' I don't even have to look to recognize him. Nobody uses those awful words to say hello to a lady. 'Hi Gio.' He moves his front against my back. Jodi giggles. 'Would you like to go home with me?' I look at Jodi. 'Sure, go! Have fun! Use protection!' I can't help but laugh. I hug her and Gio and I are about to walk away when someone starts yelling. 'NO NO NO NO NO!' Someone jumps between me and Gio and I am a bit shocked to see Katarina staring at me with crazy eyes. 'Don't do it, you'll regret it. You are stronger than this.' 'Aren't you mad at me?' 'I am, very, but for now I am trying to make sure you don't do stupid shit.' I shake my head and my happy drunk is gone. I am now a sad drunk. 'Sorry, who are you?' Gio asks, confused. 'I AM A PUSSYBLOCKER MEOWWWW!' Gio stumbles back and looks at Kat like she's crazy. And she is crazy. She decides to fucking hiss at him and then he runs away. When he's out of sight, she turns around and flips her hair in the process. 'Hi, my name is Kat.' She stretches her arm out to Jodi. 'Ah, that explains the pussyblocker meow and the hissing. I'm Jodi.' Kat turns to me. 'Is that?' I nod. 'Okay cool. The taxi is waiting. Jodi, can you go home by yourself?' I want to protest, she's being super rude. She can't let her go home by herself. Not that I wasn't about to do the same thing. But Jodi is already hugging me. 'I live around the corner, it's fine.' And then she's gone. Katarina pulls me with her and I don't say anything. 'I am going to be famous. Jodi and I performed in the Febo and people are going to put it on Youtube.' 'Sure.' 'I'm telling you. I'm gonna be bigger than CNCO. Are they here as well? Did you all come back to Amsterdam? How did you find me by the way?' 'Shut up.' Next thing I know, I am sitting in a taxi and it's so damn comfortable. I decide to take a quick nap.

My head is pounding. I want to throw up. My body, ouch. Slowly I open my eyes. Mascara making things difficult again. When I can finally see again, I don't recognize the room. What the fuck happened? Did I sleep with someone? I look around. I either slept with a girl or a very gay person. 'Ah, she's up.' Ah. Katarina. Right. 'How did you know where I was?' I say while covering my eyes with my hands. 'I called, a girl picked up and told me.' I nod. That was during my solo. 'Why the fuck did you leave Barcelona without saying anything?' I try to swallow the lump in my throat. Not sure if it's because of the question or if it's vomit ready to cover Kat's bed in itself. Kat sits down on the bed. 'I don't want to feel like that.' 'Like what?' I sigh. 'He is so nice to me. And he is kind and cute and sweet. And caring. And handsome. And he might be someone I used to see myself being with.' 'Used to?' 'I don't want to be with anyone. I can't be with anyone. I'm not a nice person. I am used to being crazy and wild now. And I don't know if I can be faithful. And I don't want to break his heart.' I stare at my hands, mad at myself for telling Katarina how I feel. I shouldn't have done that. 'Then don't.' Richard is standing in the door opening. Telling me not to break his heart. What. A. Fool. I look at Kat. 'He wouldn't let me leave without him.' And she walks out, placing a hand on Richard's shoulder for a second when she passes him. 'You know you don't have to be crazy and wild, right. You can do whatever you want.' He says while sitting down on the bed. 'I- I can't Richard. I have been living this life for a few years. I don't think I can go... You know... Back...' 'TIFFANY, YOU ARE BEING OVER DRAMATIC, ACT LIKE A FUCKING GROWN UP.' Kat yells, which makes Richard chuckle. 'I was being serious.' And then Kat decides to play "Can't be tamed" by Miley Cyrus. 'OH FUCK OFF KATARINA.' Richard looks at me with a confused look on his face. 'When Kat, Isa and I were having a small party a few weeks ago, I got drunk and I told them this is my theme song.' I hide my face in my hands. His strong hands wrap around my wrists. 'Please let me write you a new one.' We stare into each others eyes and I feel the bees in my stomach again. Okay fuck it, they're butterflies. There are butterflies in my stomach because of Richard fucking Camacho. 'That was cute, but terrible. Terribly cheesy.' I wrap my arms around his neck and I hug him. 'You should write me a song though.'