52

May 24th

'I do.' He brushes a strand of hair out of my face and the atmosphere in the room changes. And I guess he notices it too. I look at his lips. He looks at mine. And all of a sudden our lips meet and his hands are cupping my face. Shocked, we stop the kiss immediately. Our faces are still close to each other. I look into his eyes and I can see that he wants this. Do I want this? I mean, he's one of my best friends. My best and only friend at the moment, actually. India, she's going to be so sad and mad. And Richard. Richard will hate us. Oh fuck it.

Slowly, I lean in again. Very slowly, giving him the time to push me away if he doesn't want this. He doens't push me away and he closes the last few centimeters between our lips. Before I know it, I am straddling him and his hands are on my hips. My fingers are playing with his curly hair. He sucks on my bottom lip and my tongue slides into his mouth. He pulls my body closer, leaving no space between us. I rock my hips forward and he sighs into my mouth.

His lips make my neck tingle and his body on top of mine makes my body scream for less clothing. My hands find their way under his shirt and they explore his upper body. He stops kissing me and takes off his shirt. I try not to compare his body to... He helps me taking my shirt off. He looks my bra and I can see him doubting whether to take it off or not. Before he can decide, I kiss his lips again and I pull him close so our bodies are touching again. It's pretty obvious that we're both not sure about how far we want to go. When he grinds his hips into mine, I moan into his mouth and he stops kissing me. 'Tiff, maybe we shouldn't...' 'I agree, but don't stop kissing me.' Our make-out session slows down a bit and our kisses become more lazy. His hands still roam my body and I keep on ruining his hair. And that is okay for now. That is okay for friends.

'Maybe I should let them know that you are okay? They are worried you know.' My fingernails draw patterns on Joel's chest. I sigh and look up at him. 'Please don't tell them where you saw me. And maybe you shouldn't tell them about this either.' He grins and asks me about what. I kiss his lips to let him know.

RICHARD POV

Another night of roaming the streets of Amsterdam and I still wake up in my own bed, without her next to me. I groan and get up to put on some easy clothes. Everyone is sitting in the living room, everyone except for Joel. He's probably still looking for her. I am happy that he's with me. Happy that he helps me looking for her. Chris and Jodi are cuddled up. Okay so that's definitely happening. Erick and Katarina are cuddled up on the couch as well. Get a room, please. I sit down next to Zabdi and he pats me on the back. 'Morning.'

Out of nowhere, Katarina starts making strange noises. 'She's okay! She's okay! Joel has seen her!' I jump up and grab her phone from her hand. 'Why the fuck didn't he go up to her? And where the fuck is he?' Katarina takes her phone from me and taps on the screen a few times before bringing the phone to her ear. 'Is this all the news we're getting? Where are you? Where did you see her? Did you go up to her? How drunk was she?' She stays silent for a long time and after a few short words, she ends the call.

Apparently he went out clubbing and saw her leave with a guy. She was wasted. And apparently Joel knows people in Amsterdam and he stayed with them last night. Something's not right about this. Maybe I'll ask him about it later. Right now I am just very happy that she's alive and well. Even though she is going home with strangers again. At least she's fine.