43

A/N : Are you ready for some S M U T?

May 17th

TIFFANY'S POV

Richard seems to be nervous. We're both nervous. This is crazy. He keeps mumbling things about being cheesy and cliché. I grab his hand and stop him from walking further. 'Listen up Richmond. I like you, you like me. It doesn't matter what we're doing. As long as we are together, we're good. Now we're both guilty of being cheesy.' I peck his lips and he sighs. 'You're amazing.' I tell him that he should tell me something I don't already know. 

We lay a blanket down on the sand and we sit down. He unpacks his bag and my heart skips a beat when I see all the food. I fucking love food. 'Richard, this is not cheesy. This is perfect.' He looks at me with his head tilted to the side. 'You are just saying this because of the food, aren't you?' I pull him close and capture his lips in a kiss. 'True.' I say after ending the kiss and I start eating. We decide to make this date as cliché as possible and we're laughing too much. Richard feeds me a strawberry and licks some whipped cream off my lips. After eating, we take off our shoes and run towards the water. Just picture the most cliché beach scene of the most cliché romantic teen movie you can think of. We kiss when the sun goes down and we take a selfie. 'For the wedding invitations.' I shake my head and I tell him that he's crazy. He shrugs and his lips are back on mine. The kiss changes when I softly bite Richard's bottom lip. His hands move from my hips to my bum and he makes our hips move towards each other. 'Let's go home.' He sighs into my mouth. Oh yes Richard. Take me home.

The ride in the taxi is exciting. The tension is crazy, but it's amazing. I am trying to be nice to the driver, but I would love to suck Richard off right here right now. When we finally arrive at Richard's house, we hurry inside. I close the door and Richard pushes me against it. His forehead rests against mine and he asks me if I am sure. It seems like a crazy question, but we both know that if we start this right now, we won't be able to stop. I answer by tangling my hands in his hair and I kiss him roughly. He responds immediately by pushing me against the door, his hands on my waist. There is nothing movie-cliché or teen movie about this kiss. We are hungry for each other. We are biting, sucking and licking each other's lips, our teeth touch now and then and our tongues are fighting for dominance. I buckle my hips forward and Richard moans into my mouth before picking me up. My legs wrap around his waist and I kiss, suck and nibble his neck when he walks us towards the bedroom. 

He drops me on the bed and I crawl backwards when he crawls towards me. I sit up on my knees and I take Richard's shirt off. Without being embarrassed, I admire his upper body. My fingers follow the lines of his abs and I look into his eyes before kissing him again. He starts playing with the hem of my shirt and we stop kissing when he starts taking it off. His eyes scan my body and his hands move to my breasts to squeeze them. Our lips meet each other again and I lick into his mouth. I let myself fall backwards, Richard hovers over me and his hands roam my body. My hips buckle up screaming for Richard to take my shorts off. And he does, his hands slide over my thighs in the process and I shiver at the touch. His eyes ask for permission before he lets his hand move down south and I moan when his middle finger strokes my clit. I tangle my fingers in his hair and pull his head from my neck to kiss him. One of his fingers slides inside me and I buckle my hips up while sucking his bottom lip into my mouth. It doesn't take long before he adds another finger and starts moving his thumb against my clit. I can't control my moans and he stops for a few seconds to take my bra off. He groans before he starts sucking on one of my nipples and he lets his fingers work their magic again. 

'Fuck Richard. Can I suck you off?' I moan. He stops moving his fingers immediately and he nods. I kiss him and I roll us over so I can straddle him. Grinning, I start rocking my hips back and forth, feeling a bulge rubbing against me. My lips attack his neck and I kiss my way down while unbuttoning his pants. When he is finally fully naked, I can't help but stare at his cock. Viva el pene. 'Fuck, you're so big.' I sigh before licking the tip. When I take him in my mouth, I hear a moan fill the room. Yes Richmond. I take him in as far as I can and I hum. A hand rests on the back of my head and brushes my hair out of my face. I look up and stare into Richard's eyes while bobbing my head. His lips are slightly parted and he looks so fucking amazing. After a while he sits up and lifts my head up to kiss me. He makes me lie on my back again and kisses me softly. 'What do want me to do?' He whispers. I want him to make love to me. And that's what I tell him.

He puts a condom on and he hovers over me again. I kiss him and he enters me. A loud moan escapes my mouth. 'Are you okay?' I nod. 'You're so big.' He chuckles before kissing me and he starts moving his hips slowly. I feel butterflies fly through my stomach and I let my fingertips brush his back. He keeps whispering Spanish words between kisses and I think I understand some of them. 'Mi amor.' I fucking love those words. I want to say things back, but I am afraid to say stupid things. It's like I am doing this for the first time and I wish it would've been. But it's better this way, virgin me wouldn't have survived Richard's penis. There's nothing rough about the sex, it's nothing like the sex that I am used to. It is amazing and when I come, I almost cry because of all the emotions. Richard comes a few seconds later and buries his face in my neck, planting soft kisses there. He gets up and grabs some stuff to clean us up.

When Richard's lips leave mine, I rest my head against his chest. His fingers run over my arms, sending shivers through my body. 'Tiff?' 'Mhm?' He clears his throat and I feel his heart beat speed up. 'Te amo.' I lift my head up and look into his eyes. They're glistening and he looks nervous. Those words. Those are words that seal deals. And I feel like that's okay now. It's okay. 'I love you too, Richard.' And I give him a soft peck on his lips. 

A/N: So this was not very easy to write. Don't judge this virgin, puh-lease. Love you all.