42

May 17th

TIFFANY'S POV

Time goes by way too fast and I don't want to leave yet. Luckily, I still have some days here in Miami. Richard has shown me his favorite spots of the city and we spent so much time just enjoying each others presence. And Aaliyah's presence. My heart almost broke when I had to say goodbye to her yesterday. She went back to her mother. The thought of having children was never something that made me feel butterflies in my stomach. But seeing Richard being a father and after spending some time as a "sort-of-family", things might've changed. Maybe in a few years...

Richard and I are enjoying the sun in the backyard and the dipshit keeps asking questions about my job. What it was like. If people asked for more than a date sometimes. If there were women interested in me as well. 'Are you still sure about quitting?' I sit up a bit and look at him, he's not looking at me. 'I already sent messages to all my contacts.' Slowly he turns his head around. 'What?' 'I said that I am not in the business anymore and I have wished them well for the rest of their lives.' He sits up and smiles, diving down to capture my lips in an amazing kiss. My hands run through his bleached hair before pulling it softly. 'Would you like to go on a date with me?' He asks when his lips have left mine. I caress his cheek and I nod. 'Of course.' He kisses my nose and lies down in the grass again. 

I have been humming that "Primera cita" ever since I got into the shower an hour ago. Isa told me it means "first date" when we decided to stalk the boys online a few weeks ago. And now I am going on a primera cita and I am nervous as fuck. I've had so many fake dates over the past few years, but now I am going on a real date. A. Real. Date. So I am shaving the parts that need to be shaved and I am scrubbing my body with the stuff Katarina made me buy in London. Because tonight is my first date with Richard Camacho and I might not stick to the "no sexy time on a first date" rule. Because, you know, I'm a rebel. And Richard might make me horny. There. I said it.

KATARINA POV

'Are you serious?' 'Erick, you can't tell anyone.' He sighs and hides his face in his hands. 'This feels awful. Christopher deserves to know.' I take his hands in mine and he looks into my eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. Things have been so much easier than I expected them to be. Okay my instagram is private now and I had to delete twitter, but besides that things are fine. The boys decided to spend their long break in The Netherlands, god knows why. But they are renting a nice house in Amsterdam. And it's been my second home ever since they moved in. 'Katarina, you have no idea how problematic this is.' 'It all worked out for Richard, didn't it?' He sighs. He is not telling me something. 'But things are different bec-' The doorbell rings. 'JODI.' I jump up and run downstairs, reaching the door just before Zabdiel does. When I open the door, Jodi starts screaming and she jumps into my arms. 'Okay let me meet the guys.' And so I introduce her to 4/5 of CNCO. I want to tell her so much, but she follows Christopher to the living room. Okay. Cool. I hope she knows that Chris is Isa's boyfriend. Two arms wrap around my waist and pull me backwards. 'Upstairs?' I nod and follow my boyfriend. Once we reach his bedroom, we're both half naked. We throw our clothes in a corner and his lips are on mine. I want to ask him about what he wanted to say, but his lips move to my neck and I don't really want to talk about serious things. 

He needs to stop. He needs to stop. I pull his hair and he looks up from between my legs. 'If you don't stop that right now, I don't know if I can handle sex.' He smiles, sucks on my clit for a few seconds and then kisses his way up to my neck. 'What do you want me to do?' He whispers in my ear. 'Fuck me.' 'What did you say?' 'FUCK ME ERICK!' He smiles and sucks a hickey under my ear. 'I love it when you talk like that.' Without saying anything else, he enters me and starts moving his hips immediately. He starts grunting things in Spanish and I squeeze his bum before tangling my fingers in his hair. My legs wrap around his waist and I am so close. I say it out loud and he thrusts harder and harder and his hips move and my vision goes black before I moan his name loudly.

After a quick shower, I decide to find Jodi. I find her in the kitchen with Christopher and Zabdiel. 'Good fuck?' She asks. 'Amazing. How are you?' I wiggle my eyebrows. Maybe she had time to chat Zabdi up, I remember her saying she thought he was cute. She pulls a face and I have no idea what she means. But then I see the way Christopher looks at her and I might understand what is going on. And during dinner, Jodi laughs every time Chris makes a joke. I look at Erick and I make eye contact with Joel. Oh shit.