47

A/N: Get ready for D R A M A. All the love. x T.

May 21st

Richard's phone rings and I keep my eyes closed. Apparently we dozed off again. I am so happy that I told him. So happy about being able to trust someone again. 'Hi Katarina, shh she's asleep.' He gets out of bed and walks out of the room. Katarina? Why is she calling Richard? Did she call me first? I would've heard my phone, right? As quiet as possible, I get out of bed and I walk towards the door. He's laughing. 'Of course I do. I told you I could do it. We're a couple. And she's not sleeping around anymore. Not drinking to forget everything. So I guess I'm the winner and you lose.' I take a few steps back. My ears are ringing, blocking all the sounds, blocking the sound of Richard's voice. The world starts spinning too fast and I drop to the floor. My breathing stops, tears stream down my face and I crawl back to my bed. I sit down on the edge and rub my eyes. They hurt and I rub the tears from my cheeks. I try to breathe again, but it hurts. When I hear footsteps approaching my bedroom, I lie down and turn my back to his side of the bed. He cuddles up to me. And I let him.

He's humming "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and I want to stab him with my knife. He has said some things. I haven't. Breathing is still really hard. 'Are you okay?' I ignore him. 'Do you regret telling me about your past?' He sounds insecure. He should be. Fucking asshole. When I start putting on my shoes, he does as well. He follows me when I go outside. He follows me to the house where everyone is staying at. Every few seconds, he tries to talk to me. The fucking dipshit.

Joel tries to hug me, I ignore him and walk into the living room. Katarina's smile fades when she sees my face. 'What's wrong?' Apparently the doorbell is a sign for everyone to gather in the living room. 'Everyone sit the fuck down. Now.' Nobody says a word, everyone sits down. I look at Richard, who looks worried and sad. 'Tell me Richard. Who knows?' 'About what?' I try to swallow my tears. 'Who knows about your little bet with Katarina? Are the others betting on me as well?' I can hear Kat gasping before she covers her face with her hands. Nobody speaks, they just look at either Richard or Kat. Erick knew, I am pretty sure about that. 'So I am going to explain, no worries. This morning, I heard Richard talking to Katarina on the phone. Apparently they had a little bet going on. Richard thought he could make me fall in love and make me get rid of my wild lifestyle. Kat thought that he wasn't capable of doing that. That's what's happened, right Richard? Kat?' They stay silent. 'As you all know, I quit my job and I fell in love with Richard.' I wipe away my tears and my breath hitches. 'I even told him about my past this morning.' And I break, crying like a baby. I look at the floor, ignoring the stares. 'Tiff, please let me explain.' 'I want to be left alone. I don't want to see any of you.' And I walk away, not looking up from the floor.

The lady at the liquor store asks if I am having a party tonight. I tell her no. When I exit the store, I take one of the bottles out of the bag and I open it. Jack, my love, I have missed you dearly. The rest of the night, I drink and I put clothes and toiletries in a backpack. By the time I am dressed to go clubbing, I am hammered and I have to try my best to walk straight. I am not doing a very good job. When I finally look at my phone again, there are so many missed calls and messages. Bitches. I lock my phone and throw it into the canal. Go fuck yourself.

How much time did I spend at the club? My question is wiped from my brain when the man pounds in to me. I scream in pleasure and he kisses my neck. He is kissing the love bites and I want to cry. I flip us over and I ride him. The sex is great, but I still cry myself to sleep. Next to this stranger. No name, no nationality. And no Richard.