60

August 22nd

I sit down between Kat and Jodi, in front of the laptop. 'AUTUMN!' Christopher cheers. 'That's not even funny.' Jodi looks likes she's ready to punch the laptop. 'Oh come on, today is the start of astronomical Autumn. Her name was Autumn.' He tries explaining himself. It's not really funny, but I do laugh, to make sure he doesn't feel awkward. The others laugh as well.

The boys have been on tour for a while now. They've been trying to visit The Netherlands every time they can, but it's hard. So are the fans, they can't wrap their minds around the fact that the boys are actually taken. No publicity stunt, but for real. Some fans stepped out of the fandom, but the boys never really seem to care about that.

'I can't believe you're coming with us on tour.' Erick gushes. Oh how great life would be if we could actually join them on tour, but let's be realistic, that won't ever be possible. 'Only for a week Erick, only for a week.' 'But Kat won't leave if I get her pregnant.' I slap myself against the forehead.

'Tiff, facetime?' I nod and kiss my girls on the cheek before locking myself in my room. 'Hola guapa.' 'Hey Richmond.' We talk about our plans for when we're coming to Mexico. 'I am going to make sweet love to you.' He says in a funny voice. I giggle like a schoolgirl. 'I am leaving The Netherlands early to pick up your daughter so we can have some family time, remember?' Richard shrugs. 'She's not sleeping in our room.' I shake my head. This boy...

'I need to go. Work is waiting.' He nods and we wave before ending the call. I tell the girls I'm gone before getting on my bicycle. It's only a five minute ride to the music store I work at. My main job is putting CNCO albums in front of the other albums, putting One Direction albums in front of the ones the CNCO albums can't cover and sometimes I help a customer. It's not a great job, but I guess it's a more acceptable job than being an escort when you have a boyfriend. And it's a better match when you're studying. Which I will be doing. From home, no classes. Hell no, I don't need more people in my life.

When my shift is almost over, I recognize the song that's playing on the radio. 'Oh damn. Oh damn.' I grab a customer by the arm. 'What are you doing?' I face him and I think my eyes are in loco-woman-mode. 'This song. This is CNCO.' He shrugs. 'So?' I start making squeaking sounds. 'THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND SINGING. HE WROTE THIS SONG FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE HE SAID HE WOULD WRITE ME A NEW THEME SONG AND OH MY GOD!' I send all my boys and girls a video of me going crazy. No matter how big CNCO is, when they're on the radio, it's magic. And this song is the most magical, because it's my new theme song. I guess it wasn't impossible to tame me after all.

When the song ends, I feel happy. Happy with butterflies in my stomach. And finally, after all those years of shit, things are looking up.

And you know what?

Life is fucking great.

Just like Richmond's dick.

A/N: Hii sweet readers. This is the end of Seasons of Love. I hope you liked it. I had plans to write way more, but my life is changing a bit and I am not sure if I will be able to write anymore. I have started a job, in a foreign country. My wifi is not fantastic all the time and I am super busy. But maybe, if the wifi is nice and I get more time, there will be a part two. No promises.

All the love. x T.