36

May 12th

Dinner was nice, not as awkward as the rest of the day. Joel was the one who asked if we wanted to go out tonight to celebrate the last evening of this trip. 'But what did happen?' Isa asks. I am seated on the bed and Isa and Katarina are sitting on the floor in front of me. We are supposed to get ready, but now that we're "okay" again, they are very curious about what happened last night. 'We cuddled, that's it.' They look surprised. Which is not very strange. I'm supposed to be the slutty one. But this is different. There are feelings involved. It wouldn't be just sex. I always cringe when I hear the words "making love", but that is what it would be with Richard. Because we're in love, right? Isa and Katarina are disappointed because of the lack of good stories. Katarina does say she's proud of me. We help each other pick outfits and we are singing along to a "nostalgia" playlist. 'I'VE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AM. I JUST DON'T BELONG HERE, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.' High School Musical, those were the times. When we're ready and just laying on bed, waiting for the boys to knock on our door, I decide to tell them about Miami. They start squealing and they both hug me. I don't tell them that we're trying a relationship. I just tell them it's to celebrate our friendship, I don't care if they don't believe me. There's a knock on the door and we get up. 'Donde esta la fiesta?' I ask when the boys check us out in the least subtle way ever. Boys...

The music is great, the drinks are great, the people are great. I have met the nicest girls in the bathroom and the girl who was throwing up at the bar was very nice as well. We're in the VIP booth and the couples are all over each other. What is wrong with their libidos? Richard wiggles his eyebrows and gestures towards the love birds. I laugh and I point towards the dance floor. 'YES!' Joel answers for Richard. He pulls Zabdiel along as well and we find a spot on the dance floor. Richard grabs my hand and makes me spin around. I throw my head back and laugh when Joel grabs my other hand to make me spin towards him. And then Zabdi does the same thing. The boys make me dance with all three of them and we have a blast. 'Us four, we're a good team.' I yell when they let me dance on my own. They smile and nod. I go and get myself a drink at the bar, squeezing myself between the bodies already leaning against it. I order four shots and a glass of vodka soda. Someone taps me on my shoulder, I turn around and don't recognize the man. 'Sorry, I thought you were someone else.' ''S cool.' I hold the tray of shots in one hand and my glass in the other. The boys are happy with the shots and smile before taking a sip of my drink.

When I finish my drink, I feel strange. My body makes me dance in the most stupid way ever and I stumble backwards in the arms of someone. The arms slip around my waist and the person starts grinding against me while the hands travel down south. 'Don't do that.' I whisper, but my body doesn't protest. I see a shadow shake it's head and walk away. Who was that? Where are the boys? The grinding intensifies and the person is basically dry humping my back right now. I try to step away, but the person is too strong. All of a sudden, the person turns me around and I see the man that tapped my shoulder at the bar smirking at me. 'I'm not the right person. You were looking for someone else.' He shakes his head and his face comes closer. I don't want this. My body doesn't move and I want to scream. When his lips almost touch mine and a tear slips down my cheek, I get pulled away. I feel weak and I fall backwards, against a body, on the ground. Joel's face appears in front of me. 'I don't feel well.' I am about to fall asleep when I feel Joel lift me up from the ground. He orders someone, maybe it's Zabdi, to make sure the guy gets what he deserves and to tell the others afterwards. I have no idea what he means. I fall asleep and wake up in a car. My head is resting on a shoulder and arms are wrapped around me. Now my body reacts a bit and I try to get away. 'No Tiff, it's okay.' Joel. Thank god. 'Richard?' I hear Joel mumbling about the hotel and I fall asleep again.

Someone is carrying me. Joel? 'I am pretty sure she was drugged, Rich. She didn't even react when he was about to kiss her on the lips.' The soft feeling of something that must be a bed or a couch or I don't know, greets me and I smile. Two voices are talking and I try to open my eyes. When I do, I see Richard and Joel standing next to the bed. But then there's this feeling. I know this feeling. Ignoring the fact that my body feels like jelly, I jump off the bed and try to run towards the bathroom. Richard and Joel step aside when I try to pass them, but help me up when my legs give up. They help me get to the toilet and I feel two pairs of hands near me. There are hands holding my hair and hands rubbing my back. I throw up and feel terrible. 'That fucking asshole.' I say before throwing up again. This is fucking shit and I want it to be over now. Luckily I feel a bit better when my stomach is empty and I am lying in bed. Joel and Richard are both sitting at the end of the bed. 'I am so sorry for leaving, I thought you were actually enjoying dancing with that guy.' I shake my head. 'It's okay Richmond, I really tried to make him stop.' 'We know, Tiff. It's not your fault.' I smile and close my eyes. Joel says his good nights and I hear him saying that Richard should wake me up a few times. Sure. Good night.