13

March 26th

We walk in and I immediately regret taking him upstairs. He stares at the empty bottles of alcohol on the table and the full ones on the shelves. I quickly throw the empty ones away and put the glasses in the dishwasher. 'Sorry, I haven't been home since yesterday evening.' In my head, I punch myself in the vagina for saying that. Why am I acting stupid? His face shows me that he doesn't like the sound of that. But he just says: 'Nice place you've got.' And then I realize that the last time a male person visited my house, was two years ago when there was a problem with my heating and the energy company sent someone to fix it. All of a sudden I feel like an awkward potato. 'Thanks, would you like something to drink? I have milk, water, tea, coffee and uh yeah the rest kinda contains alcohol.' He chuckles and I want to become one with the floor. 'Water is fine.' When I'm in my kitchen I scream without making a sound and I pull my hair. What have I done? This is my boy-free safe space. Ugh kill me. My hands are shaking when I take the glasses of water back to my living room. Richard is sitting on my couch and is fiddling with his hands. I sit down on the other side of the couch. 'So you gonna tell me what happened back there or nah?' He sighs and runs his hands through his hair. 'Yeah paparazzi found us.'  I laugh. 'Paparazzi? Are you kidding me?' He shakes his head. What? 'Are you famous?' He shrugs and nods. 'How famous exactly?' And he tells me about this contest and that that's how he met the others and they are not very famous in Europe yet, but things seem to go quick and their fanbase is growing every day. 'You are in a fucking boyband?' 'We performed here in Amsterdam on the day we met.' I grab a cushion from behind me and I hit him with it. 'You're not kidding are you?' He laughs and begs me to stop when I keep hitting him. 'No I'm not lying, I promise!' Then it hits me. 'Oh my god, I think I walked past the venue that night. One of you guys made a girl pregnant with his hips.' He laughs. 'They always say these kind of things.' 'Now I need to see you guys dancing. And I want to hear you sing.' He promises that he will invite me to the next concert in Europe. 'That paparazzi dude better not call me your girlfriend. I used to be a fangirl, they will fucking kill me.' 'Won't happen, hermosa.' That word makes me want to smile, but I try not to. 'We should call the others. I need to say sorry to Kat. My reaction was a bit much. But she shouldn't have done that in front of you guys.' Richard looks like he's proud of me. Oh shut up. 'Stop smiling like that, Ricardo. I am just telling her I'm sorry but I am not letting her back in my life.' I try acting cool, but I kinda like having Katarina back in my life. And Isa is very nice as well. So I might actually let her back into my life.

Katarina and I both say sorry and we decide to join the boys in the club tonight. So Richard leaves my house and Kat and Isa come over to do the girly shit girls do before going clubbing. 'Fuck Isa, you look hot in that. Who are you trying to impress?' 'Chris.' Kat answers for her. Isa blushes and I laugh out loud. 'And you Kat? Gonna snog one of those latin babes?' 'Erick!' Isa yells. 'OH SHUT UP ISA!' 'You only confirmed that just now, Kat.' She sighs. 'He's young but damn girl, I want to have his babies.' I pretend to be shocked. 'Excuse me, Kat? Who's a slut now, aye?' I hit her with a pillow, we laugh. 'I don't want to be a slut. I want to marry him and have his babies and squeeze his buns for the rest of my life.' Did I mention that "girly shit girls do before clubbing" includes pre-drinks? Well, it does and we've had quite a few. 'I GOTTA FEELING. THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT.' We sing while closing the door behind us. 'WAIT!' Isa stops us. 'Are you gonna pull Richard tonight?' she asks me. 'I don't think so. It'll only make things difficult and yeah.' Isa shrugs, Kat looks a bit worried and I just think about how I can't just pull Richard because we kinda are "friends" now.