Chapter 9

After wiping the blood from his knuckles. Ian sighed as his private elevator made its way up to his suite. He shuffled in and search for his damsel. He stopped in front of the patio when he noticed her sitting on the pools edge. She hadn't noticed his return yet. He chuckled to himself as he went to the bedroom to change.

Brooke frowned as she looked down into the pools reflection

Brooke frowned as she looked down into the pools reflection. Her eyes widened when she noticed a half dressed Ian towering over her, "Hi."

He smiled and walked to the pools steps. Her anxiety grew as he walked towards her while he was in the water. He stopped in front of her dangling legs and pulled her gently from the side. Brooke wrapped both of her arms around his neck as he carried her away from the side, "I'm sorry, for walking away."

He leaned in and whispered against her neck, "Why did you?"

Her breath hitched as he pressed his fevered lips against her neck, "I was jealous.."

He lowly chuckled as he raised his face to see her, "Oh little Brooke, those women are dime a dozen and only after one thing."

She looked away and frowned, "And the man?"

"You don't have to worry about him anymore.."

Her eyes widened as she looked to him, " Did you..?"

"Do what was necessary..? Of course.."

Brooke bit her lip as she pressed her eyes closed, "Im sorry for causing so much trouble."

Ian's stroked her bottom lip with the tip of his thumb, "Brooke.." She opened her pain stricken eyes, he smiled as he leaned in and kissed her. She felt extremely exposed with so little clothing, but she didn't want him to stop. She moaned as his thumb traced the underlining of her breast. Ian nibbled on her ear as he spoke, "Can I kiss you?"

Brooke smiled with her eyes closed, "Isn't that what we are doing?"

His chuckled made her shiver. She held on to his neck as he carried her out of the pool and into their bedroom. His face was blank and intense as he laid on top of her. She was slightly frightened, but she trusted him. He leaned down and started a trail with her neck, between her chest, to navel. She arched her back and moaned and he rubbed his nose on her peach fuzz tummy. Her brow wrinkled with curiosity as she felt him untie one side of her briefs, "Ian..?" She let out a strangled cry as he plunged his tongue into her core. She whimpered loudly as his tongue worked its magic. She grabbed on to his head every time he would moan against her.

She heaved as she heard him speak through her slow torture, "Brooke.. I want you so bad.. If it turns out. that you do belong to someone.. I swear.. what ever happens between us.. I won't tell a soul.. I promise.."

Brooke bucked against the bed as he dove in again. Ian slowly eased down his swimming trunks and kissed his way up to her mouth. He slowly stroked between her legs as he whispered against her neck, "I need you so bad, let me have you. Just this once.."Brooke let a cry out again as he flicked her clit. Ian shifted to her opening and eased in. She bucked against him as she felt pain for the first time between her legs. Ian growled as he cursed himself, "You just took her virginity.." He kept his slow thrust as she sighed every time his hips flexed. He noticed a lone tear easing down the side of her head, "I promise, our secret.."

Brooke moaned as she felt an aching building in her lower abdomen, "Ian, please keep going.. I ... I.,"

Ian sighed loudly as he deepened his thrust, "Mmmm... Cum for me..I need you to cum.." He barred his teeth as he held back his own climax.

Brooke gasped loudly, "Ian! Oh God!..."

Ian grunted as he thrusted into her one last time. Brooke shivered as she felt him pulsate between her legs. He leaned up and repeatedly kissed her fevered brow. She was still drunk from her first orgasim as he whispered tender words as she feel asleep.