3-Missing my Twin Brother.

"Mommmmm....I'm home".I opened the door and hoped I could see my mom,but nope she wasn't home yet.I guess she was at work.

I went upstairs to my room,I changed to my pajamas and sat on my bed and picked my Economics Textbook and read a little until I felt hungry.

I then went downstairs to the kitchen, opened the fridge and picked the left over lasagna, microwaved it and starting eating.

I looked at the other side of the dinning and I started missing my twin brother.Its over a month I last saw him."When will he come back,All the schools here has resumed."I said to myself.

I picked up my Infinix phone and dialed his number Daniel picked."Hello Dan,how are u?"

"Hi Sis,I'm cool what about you?"

"I'm good,just missing you,when will you be back home?Did Daddy tell you when he will be through with work?"

"Owww sorry cutie,but I'll be back on Friday,Dad said he will be through on Thursday,ok sis I'm kind of busy now bye."

"Ok bro I'll be expecting your call soon,take care bye."I hanged up.

"Dan is such a jerk." l Smiled."He is always busy,he never has time."

I went back upstairs on my way to my bed,the door bell rang."Jeez,I'm coming."who could be knocking at this hour."

I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Mommm u frightened me,I was wondering who could be the one visiting at this hour."Mrs Smith hurriedly entered and threw her bag on the couch and grabbed the remote to switch on the TV.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked confusingly."My dear it's the breaking news in town."she switched to the news channel.We both sat quietly and watched the news.It sounds serious though.It was said that there was a Major accident this evening at the Express way due to the tanker that was filled with fuel.About 34victims died during the explosion.

"This is serious!"my mom said."yes really serious!"I agreed.we both looked sad like we were about to cry.I had to break the silence.

"Hmmm mom I'll be upstairs,I wanna sleep."My face being depressed,I went to my room I thought a little about that accident feeling bad about those people's family and how they would have reacted.I closed my eyes and didn't even know when I slept off.

Hi,Please don't forget to vote and comment,I'll always be there to listen to ur advice,so feel free to comment.Love from Temiashmar....