37-Party

Daniel's POV

Now it's on Saturday and I'm with Phoebe and my partners in crime which I normally call as my "gangs" we are in the car and I'm driving, while the celebrant tries to call some of his babes,it's almost time we head to the venue,I've already invited alot of people even my twin sister who decided to invite her so called boyfriend Max.

"Darling have you called Daniella to confirm if she's already on her way?"Phoebe asked while she was still making up.

"Yep,she said she will be on her way soon with Max,his friends and Amelia...."I assured her.

"It's going to be fun."Edward rejoiced that's the celebrant's name.

            ************************
At the party.

Daniella's POV

Everyone were having fun dancing, chilling out, swimming, making out as I went to get a glass of wine for myself I met Amelia flirting with a new guy.Funny right?Well his not that bad.

"May I offer you some of this delicious cupcakes?Cindy stretched forward her hand with a tray of cupcakes.

"Strawberry..... yummy."I grabbed one more and ate more.

"Daniella!I've searched everywhere
For you,it's about time for game night, come on and let's prepare."Max then looked at Cindy."You are also included Cindy,so come with us."

Cindy chuckled."Fun fun all the way.YAY!"she raised her hands whining towards us.

Cindy as so far been one of us,it doesn't even seem like she's a stranger or something,she loved reading just like me,Max has already told his parents about her and they are already planning to adopt her,as from the first day Max told them about her they always considered her as their dream daughter having a dimple was not easy.Cindy's past lifestyle wasn't as favourable as now,with what she said life hasn't been easy for her.

As we were all gathered sitted on the floor in a circle of about 12people,we heard a familiar voice from the door side.It was James.

"Bro!"I quickly stood and ran to him with a welcoming hug.Max already knew about James relationship with me I was surprised he believed easily especially when it was just James that told him.

"Bro have your sit."Daniel offered him a space to seat.

"Now the game begins."Daniel started explaining in details about the game.

"Now choose your partners and if you got no partner please just signify so we can pair you with someone."Edward quickly chose his.

When we have already chose our partners and hooked some with their temporary partner we all began the introduction of ourselves.

"I'm Daniella Smith by name,I'll be 18 soon,I live at downtown and my partner is Max."

Everyone said theirs and the bottle was turned.

What's next?Watch out for the new chapter soon for more exciting chapters Don't forget to like and comment.Im sorry I haven't posted for long I hope you still got passion to read the more exciting and interesting parts.Thanks alot for your patience.
That's Cindy's picture on the page.