26-Worries.

After one week,we were all preparing for prom,Prom is next week and every single person were busy looking for someone to ask out for the prom night, Many boys so far have asked me to be their prom partner,but I turned down their request because of Max,I was hoping I'll see him soon, I mean sooner,you know....

Even Amelia almost wanted to beat me up like as if she was my mom,she said I was so out of it for turning five boys requests down.Amelia already found herself a match,but it seems like he was not her type so she later apologized to him telling him that because I have no partner,she will also not have a partner.

Phoebe ofcourse,can't have a partner since she's already dating my brother Dan,so she finds it like she will be cheating on him if she finds one in school.Austin,James and John said it will be a surprise,that we shouldn't ask them but to expect to see them with their partners that day.That really made me curious though,but I knew they would choose the best out of all the girls in school.

"Amelia,it's fine,go ahead don't loose this opportunity like the other time."I whispered to her, pushing her towards Micheal,the guy that has a crush on Amelia ever since this section.Michel was a good looking blonde hair guy but the problem is that he is short.

"No,his not my type."she turned back to me and whispered.

"B-b..."

"Shush,no buts,I said I'm not interested in him."She said shushing me.

"Okay.Go and tell him."I said disappointed,I feel like it's because of me that's why she didn't want to have one.

"It's all done."Amelia said after she spoke to him and letting him leave,she dusted her palms like she just finished a big work."It was easier than I thought."She said with a smirk."just the way I dumped my friends."she smiled.

"You can never change,can you?"I said with a funny look.

"You can say something like that."She folded her arms and stood like she was a heroine.

"You are not serious."I said pushing her jokingly.

"Ohh,you bet not.I'll have to leave for class,and yeah almost forgot,we'll meet for the shopping later."She said while heading to class.

Yeah it's true!Why would I have forgotten that the girls and I had already agreed to go shopping this weekend.

"Gosh I need to really get a check up on my brain."I said clenching my fist and walked angrily to my class with my head on the ground.

              ******************
After Class I went out from class angrily,I just don't know what's my probs today.

"Boo!"I heard someone exclaimed at my back.My heart firstly flew before I realized what was going on.

"Ahh I see!So your the one!So you're trying to scare me?"I started to beat  James but he seems he just went ahead laughing."Stop disgracing your self sis."James giggled.

"Hahhhhh!Your so annoying."I shouted at him.

"Hey,hey sis,get a grip."James puts his hands up showing that he has surrender.

"Huh-uh I won't."I nodded and continued to beat him.

"Uh-huh you will."James smiled.

"Stop this James,I'm not in the mood please."I said to him,pushing him away.

"Is that so,My one and only adorable sis?"He said pulling my legs.

"Yes it is."I brushed him away.

"Hey,hey okay what's the problem?"James asked following me but eventually stops me.

"Its my boyfriend."I said.

"Huh?Your what?you never told me you had a boyfriend?."He asked surprised.

"It's complicated."I said with a heavy heart."I've never told James either."

"What!Did he hurt you?Don't tell me he broke your heart,who is he?.......I WILL KILL HIM,just tell me the name."Anger beheld him.His face was red,he could kill anyone right now.

"Hey,hey calm down!"I touched him.

But it seems his anger overcame him."How dare that bastard hurts you,don't he knows that you have a bro like me and Dan?I'll kill him,just let me catch him and he will regret ever hurting you."He said bitting his upper lips.

"James don't be cray cray."I said jokingly.

"I can be cray cray for you.I cant allow someone to hurt you,I can't take it,your my life my one and only sister,no one gets through you without going through me."he said with an angry tone.

"Can you die for me?"I asked expecting a negative reply.

"Yes I can,as I said Ella,your the best part of my life."James clenched his fist still angry."Now tell me who the hell is that guy?"

I couldn't resist the fact that I was about crying, therefore I hugged him so he wouldn't see me cry.

"Hey are you crying?"James looked below his chin trying to see my face that was digged on his chest,but couldn't.

"E-emmm huh-uh I'm not."I said trying to quickly clean the tears that was on my cheek.

"Why are you crying Ella?"James now knows that I was crying,I mean it's obvious,from my voice.

"I didn't know before until I just realized that I have two best brothers on earth."I started making my cry more obvious,but I helped my self by hugging James more tighter.

"Don't cry.Just tell me the person."He still insisted.

"Okay fine I'll tell you,the guy as traveled but when he comes back, I'll let you know him and I will also want you to deal with him."I still hugged him tight resting my head on his masculine chest.

"Sure,that's easy......Okay stop crying Ella.Lets head for class."he said holding my two shoulders making me to have more courage,he gave me a worried face but later changed it to a sympathy face,"don't cry for my sake,"he wiped off my tears.

I nodded quietly and followed him.

Hola to my thousand and many friends,how has been Today's chapter,hope your enjoying the story.
Don't forget to vote and comment,your support means more than alot to me.
Thanks alot.