34-Its good you know...

"MAX!"she said.

"Fiona???What emm wh-what brought you here?"he turned back to face her using his side view to look at me as well.

"Max?.....Why emmm....are you here and whose that at your side?"Fiona frowned and looked confused.

"Sorry for this,but I gat to confess.....I really don't think I ......."Then I slapped him."Ouch..."He cried out loud.I knew it was the girl he told me about.

"Yes as he was saying....I'm his girlfriend....."Fiona almost exploded....."I mean his best friend.."(I lied,I know I lied."So...we were actually going for a walk,just to have fresh air.

"Is that so Max?"Fiona turned to face Max.

"Ummm yes of course."I raised an eyebrow."So what are you doing here?And when did you travel?"

Fiona explained everything in details and told us how her friend's boyfriend betrayed her friend and how she wants to solve it between the two of them.

"Ok darling I'll meet you soon,keep your phone in tact."Fiona gave him a kiss and it made me feel like strangling her.

"Sure."they hugged eachother.

               ********************
Max was in the living room,one of the house his parents built,seated watching a movie which seems interesting,I kept on smiling with the fact that I'm all aware that I'm just with Max alone."Just me and him."I smirked.I was just about serving Max and I for dinner when the door bell rang.I opened the door expecting the delivery man for sushi when.....

"Fiona?"I called her name loud and this made Max jump from the couch and ran upstairs.

"Darling I didn't come to disturb but I'm here to meet my boyfriend Max."then she fling her hair behind her.

"Owww....come in."I gave her a fake smile.why will she be sharing Max with me???I turned back to check on what she would do now.

            ********************
"Hah.... Daniella!!"Max called me from upstairs.

"Yes Max?"I shouted back.

"Have you made the soup?"He came downstairs with a blanket rapped all over his perfect body and with his look he looked really sick.I opened my mouth for sometime until Max gave me a signal that I should act.

"Emmm no! I'm about making it, sorry it escaped my mind.I suddenly ran to the kitchen and started to make soup.Fiona still looked confused until she realized how Max looks Ill,she then stood to help him.

           ***********************
After some minutes the door bell rang and I went to check,thank goodness it's finally the sushi man.Im happy he broke the awkward moment of seeing my boyfriend being taken care of by another girl.Arghh.

"Wait why did you order this much sushi?"Fiona asked checking the quantity.

"Emmm....you say wha.....?"I asked with a heavy throat,not knowing what to say,so I did like as if I didn't hear a thing.

"It for neighbours too..."Max lied to her to cover me up.I smiled at him to show my gratitude but Max couldn't do anything because he was being pampered on her laps.

"Max I'll have to leave soon because I don't want my dad to know I'm with you so he won't think I'm running away or something."she hissed.

"Okay it's good you know."Max gave her a smirk,but I didn't do a thing.

Hi everyone,long time have? Right... you're right...it was due to an exam thou but now I'm kinda free.
Keep on reading and don't forget to vote,like and comment.. Thanks.