20-James lesson.

"Daniel,stop this right now,his not here to fight."That was what I heard myself saying.

"Yes Daniel,I'm not here for a fight,let's act more mature,I don't wanna find trouble with you and your gangs again because I really like your sister and I don't wanna hurt her because of our hatred."Max said in a frank way.

"How will I know whether your lying or not?You know you can't trust your enemy,stop trying to impress my sister."Dan's face became red from the anger he was holding on to.

"I promise you Dan,I'll have nothing to do with you or your gangs,I'll try not to create a scene,so goes to you.I mean it's acceptable for some set of gangs not to have anything against each other right?"

Dan clench his fist."H-hmmm Daniella you are really putting yourself into trouble,I don't trust this guy here,I'm just giving you an advice,but I'll try to give him a chance just for your sake."Dan said to me avoiding Max advice.

"I-i can handle it!"I felt the sudden clutch of fear.

"Well....."Dan smiled at me.Phoebe came and gave me a face but I didn't give her a notice."I'll always be there for you sis,just don't trust this dude!"

Max sighed."Thanks..."

"We talk later Max....."Max nodded in agreement,while Dan and Phoebe went ahead to their destination.

"Now darling,I need you to text your mom and tell her you won't be home tonight since it's 2:00am,so you won't get your mother pissed off."Max winked.

"And who said I........."Hey......Ella just listen to the boss."he teased me.

"You'll have to pay me back."

"Sure,with sex.....no problem,I'll always give you when ever you need it."

"Hey no,it's not sex.....I mean I need you to take me for dinner in a Chinese restaurant."I giggled.

"Sure,that's nothing."he cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

             *******************
Max took me to the same duplex house of at last time.The house still looks as neat as ever,the house smells in a welcoming way,I didn't know some boys can be this clean.

"Will you care for some chocolate?"Max opened the fridge and grabbed some out.

"Nah thanks."I sighed.

"You know Ella,it is acceptable for a man to love his enemy's sister,right?"I knew he was referring to us.

"Emmm sure,if it's real love,then the love for her can make him be friend with his enemy."we spoke in an indirect speech, referring to ourselves,how ridiculous.

"Are you really gonna sit there without eating some chocolates?"he raised his eyebrows with amusement.

"I'm okay."I said while watching him eating the chocolate,he looked sweet.After some minutes of silence."Emmmm Max I wanna go sleep,goodnight."

"Goodnight?!"he repeated what I said in a questioning way."Sweetie we haven't even started yet and do you think this precious night will go in vein?I don't think so,I can't just let this opportunity waste,I mean who wants to just eat chocolate when there is a hot babe in his house.We will surely beep every part of the house."Max smiled and opened the fridge thereby dumping the chocolates inside.I chuckled,trying not to make him catch me laugh.

"Sorry but you...."I was cut by Max,his eyes widened in a questioning way.

"What?Do you even know me at all."he came closer to me and grabbed my waist,I could feel butterflies in my stomach."Your Bonnie."he whispered to my ears sending shivers all over my body."And your sightly."I said to him."So you don't consider me handsome hah?"he touched my hair slowly looking at my hair.