35-Who could it be,What could have happened?

Now Fiona has left,leaving us with little sushi.If she had stayed a little bit more she would have finished it and left nothing for Max,because as for Max that pretended he was sick who will ever leave enough food on ground for an Ill person...

Immediately I closed the door behind Fiona I turned my back just to see that Max has already stood up from the couch and reach for some sushi.

"Max what is all this?"I asked angrily.

Max looked at me with surprise at first,then looked at his sushi,then did like as if I never talked.

"Max!!Am talking to you."I walked to him and before I could say another thing I saw my self on his laps.

"Baby I'm hungry,let me eat then I'll show you how much I missed you."Max hugged me as I was still on his laps.

I stood up immediately and I snatched the sushi pack from Max.

Max looked at me and frowned.He looked so innocent.

"Sorry darling,but Fiona has already eaten your portion."I took one of the sushi and deeped it in my mouth."Mmm yummy so delicious."I started making him feel bad.

This made Max ready to attack me,I tried running but it was late already so I surrendered.

"Never mess with Max sweetheart."he gave me a smirk and ate more without even looking like the innocent guy I saw some minutes ago.

"I hate you,I hate you Max."I displayed my anger by throwing my self on the couch with a frown on my face.

"Sorry baby, alright have the sushi I'm okay,you can take the rest."he stretched his right hand to give me but I rejected it with a smirk that shows I could strangle him.

After some minutes he saw me that I was still seated without even touching the pack of sushi,he then came to my side and knelt down to reach me.

"Daniella please have some sushi don't starve yourself just because you are angry."Max pleaded.

I snubbed him,he really got me angry.

"Daniella?"he tried to look into my eyes but I didn't allow him.

Still snubbed him.

"Ok here let me feed you."he stretched his hand to feed me.

"No thank you I'm okay."I rejected it.

"Come on you just showed it that you were hungry some minutes ago."he insisted I should eat.

After some minutes,I decided that I should eat some because I was already feeling hungry,as i was about eating Max insisted he should feed me so I allowed him.After feeding me he looked into my eyes and touched my right cheek.

"Daniella I can't stop loving you."Max said softly.This made me feel like I'm the only girl that existed.

I didn't say a word I kept calm.

"You won't say a word?"he asked still hoping for response.

"I love you too."I answered,what else would I have said since it's obvious that I love him.

Max immediately smiled then as he was about kissing me we heard noise from outside calling for help.

We both stood up in shock,who could it be?what could have happened?

Hey everyone,sorry for the late publish many things happened that I was so busy I had no time to do anything for myself.Anyways keep on reading"ACCEPTABLE"and I bet you will enjoy every bit of it.Keep your fingers crossed for the next part.
Temi loves you!